343i/Microsoft Midnight Launch Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObiJ3ff

Member DIN
S288
Hey all I got official word from BS Angel a close friend of mine that we will be hearing about the Microsoft Store Halo 5 Midnight Launch events happening around 2 to 3 weeks prior to the midnight release of the game. She has also told me that it would be up to whom ever to contact there local Microsoft Store's community rep to start planning for the event. If they would like the 405th to help promote the games launch & to make the midnight launch events go smoothly. Just wanted to share the news with everyone. If I hear anything else I will post it here.

If anyone else is going to any events please feel free to take pics & video. We also may have a live broadcast over twitch at some stores.

I don't think it is considered an official thing at all, but my Church armor will be in attendance at the local GameStop for the midnight release party and will post pictures of course.

I'm thinking about showing up at the plant GameStop in San jose california in my armor, but I'll have to call them and see if that's ok by them.

I heard back from the MS store in Boston and we are all set for the launch. We will be streaming through periscope and twitch tv of the launch event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back