3D halo 5 SMG print ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
woop, woop guess what guys? POWER WEAPON INCOMING It's almost done, guess what it is!

H5 railgun v21.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Now I * must * get more plastic ! .Oh why much you tempt me like this ....
OH NO!!!! RESIST THE UNCONTROLLABLE URGE peterthethinker! I'M------
:pNOT:p
-----SORRY, I JUST CAN'T STOP MYSELF. I'M FORCED THE BURDEN OF CONSTANTLY PROVIDING FREE 3D MODELS AND STUFF!!:lol:lol
By the way, I will be compiling all my models into the archive once I have more than 60 posts for accessability and ease.

also, don't feel like you absolutely Have to print these-unless you just want to:D

OH NO!!!! RESIST THE UNCONTROLLABLE URGE peterthethinker! I'M------
:pNOT:p
-----SORRY, I JUST CAN'T STOP MYSELF. I'M FORCED THE BURDEN OF CONSTANTLY PROVIDING FREE 3D MODELS AND STUFF!!:lol:lol
By the way, I will be compiling all my models into the archive once I have more than 60 posts for accessability and ease.

also, don't feel like you absolutely Have to print these-unless you just want to:D

Oh snap! I forgot that you don't have upload privileges due to your New Member status! I'm so sorry for forgetting that!

Thank you for sharing your work. I have a lot of respect for the people that can do this level of workmanship. Well done.

A battle or assault riffle could be awesome those are hard to find hahah most are low poly even if they are one of the most popular weapon of the game and the smg is amazing as soon as i receive my printer new power supply i should print it

Envoyé de mon SM-G530W en utilisant Tapatalk

A battle or assault riffle could be awesome those are hard to find hahah most are low poly even if they are one of the most popular weapon of the game and the smg is amazing as soon as i receive my printer new power supply i should print it

Envoyé de mon SM-G530W en utilisant Tapatalk

Sure, I think I can do a battle rifle eventually, though I've got a railgun on my current workbench; so i'll get to that eventually:)

Ahh.....o.k. Looks very similiar. Great file. Downloaded it a while ago......will print it for sure. But not now:(
My Bugdet is beeing spent on other halo related stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back