405th Southern Halo Costuming Regiment Facebook Page

Masterchief0624

Member DIN
S124
Whats going on guys/gals, we officially have a Facebook page. To be added to the group, simply follow the link below and click join, please be sure to mention what your username is on the forums so we we know you're already part of the Regiment.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/405thsouthernregiment/

Spread the word and lets make the 405th proud.

Capture_zps0d1f3ec6.png

Attachments

• Capture_zps0d1f3ec6.png
    Capture_zps0d1f3ec6.png
    277.2 KB · Views: 449
Is there anyone that can come close to making Agent Carolina's helmet. And know where I can find a patern for her armor. This is for any of the regiments out there.

I was wondering if someone could vouch for me as required by the rules to join the group.
Astolfo13 the minimum requirements for regiment addition are 90 days since joining the forum and minimum of 50 posts. Please avoid Necro posting or commenting on old dead threads. Please be mindful of dates of posts when replying to them. We want our members engaged in meaningful conversations and to share what they are working on.

Astolfo13 the minimum requirements for regiment addition are 90 days since joining the forum and minimum of 50 posts. Please avoid Necro posting or commenting on old dead threads. Please be mindful of dates of posts when replying to them. We want our members engaged in meaningful conversations and to share what they are working on.
You got it, thanks for the info.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back