405th Trunk or Treat Event

brkiker

Member DIN
S286
We got an appearance request for a Trunk or Treat event this October. Details below:

Event Name
Sheriff's Spooky Skele-bration

Event Venue
Lake County Sheriff's South District Office

Venue Address
15855 SR 50, Clermont, FL 34711

Approximate Number of Attendees

Event Description
The Sheriff is hosting a "trunk or treat" event. There will be movies, face painting, scare zones, games, carnival food, and candy.

Oct 28, 2023

Start Time
05:00 PM

End Date
Oct 28, 2023

End Time
08:00 PM

Number of 405th Members Requested

Can you provide a secure changing room/staging area to accommodate costumed attendees?
Yes

Will you provide free entry to event for 405th members and handlers?
Yes

Please list any other ameneties you are willing to offer our volunteers (food, water, etc.)
Snacks, water, restrooms, secure changing area

Request Description
I'm a master deputy and a 501st member. I see your group at conventions regularly and I'm also in the middle of printing out my own ODST costume. The Sheriff is hosting a "trunk or treat" event. There will be movies, face painting, scare zones, games, carnival food, and candy. I'd love for your members to walk around and interact and/or do some sort of static display.

I wish I could go! I'll be visiting family the weekend after so I can't justify driving down two weekends in a row :(

> Clermont, FL 34711

Oh wow. If I still lived in Anthony (Marion Co.) FL I'd be be all over that.

But now its a bit of a drive from Australia. Have a great time though!

This thread is more than 7 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back