Achilles/ mark IV gen 1 build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work dude. I was really worried that you screwed up the look of the helmet in the first weathering pics, but it looks great!

Thanks guys!!! Lol the neighbors would probably call the police. My pictures are so big because I upload them from my phone and if I do thumbnail size the are tiny for me. And yeah I thought weathering was a bit off at first too. I've only weathering twice before on past projects. This was my second time using acrylic for it. First time I did it was on my wife's Harley Quinn hammer, but I love the way the helmet turned out right now the epoxy for the Mohawk is drying and then the visor. I may put another fan in but it's not needed, lol may I should now the lawn in it to see how hot it gets in case I do make it to a con after I build my armor. Again, thank you all for the compliments. It's sad that it almost done, I really loved painting it!
IMG_0234.JPGIMG_0235.JPGIMG_0236.JPG

Very Papeesheewoosh!!!! I want one just to have it. Not to build the rest of the suit.....just the helmet! Great job!!!

ok, so i guess im a noob but i have tried the halo costuming wiki and i got to the halo wars files, i want to start the chest so i open the link and there are several download buttons, i click the one at the center of the page with and arrow in a box, it takes me to the next page where i have to wait 60 seconds, the timer doesnt count down. am i doing something wrong or is there another webisite i can get the armor from?

*edit

found them!!!
Halo Wars - MJOLNIR Mark IV - Standard

i may have to find a different cod piece though

Last edited:
So I got the shoulder done, just need to add the out lips. I also got the chest plate to the size tester done. I'm thinking it's too big. Height looks almost right but the width need too come down. Man I suck at scaling :(. I'm guessing I'll scale the width down about half an inch. What do you guys think?

DBEEF12E-71CA-42B9-8E56-57081ED6D9CB.jpgIMG_0164.JPGIMG_0320.JPG

Dam...How is it I can help other people w/ their sizing issues but can't get my own stuff the correct size w/o re-doing it a dz times?!?!?!?!? Dam I suck!!!! Great job SPARTAN1803, Now get building dude!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back