"Become the Arbiter..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been working on the 3D model for Prophet's Bane. It's currently a general model, rather than 1:1 scale (blade sizes mostly) Thinking about how to connect the hilt guard and how the blade/s would be held in place.
Still have long way to go before I attempt to have this baby 3D printed (hopefully) If anyone has tips/suggestions, I'm happy to hear em. What I've done so far was take the template from the adafruit energy sword and scale my model up to its size. Like I said, I'd like this to be a 3D printed project. But if you want a pep file made, just let me know.

could you send me the 3D hilt files please as i love the costume

Hey everyone!
Apologies for not having posted in a few weeks. Life has been busy here with work, and finding a better job (hire me Bungie) and a couple deaths in the family. Started painting my arm pieces and did some field testing with the shin guards which I will post later when I make some fixes. So far they are looking badass and feeling comfortable to fight in. Hope you all are doing well.

IMG_0158.jpg
IMG_0159.jpg
IMG_0160.jpg
IMG_0161.jpg

If anyone lives in the Bay Area, I have an old Halo 3 ODST poster I'm trying to get rid of. It's not in perfect condition, but it was something from my ex and I hope my trash can be someone else's treasure. PM me if interested. First come, first served.
MPW-46142.jpg

Thank you, Master Sensei! (I don't think I'll dislike saying that ever) =]
Today was kind of a long one. My coach who has been teaching my saber combat finally got home from the ICU after suffering a stroke this weekend, so I'm thankful that he's back. Then I found out my little cousin had surgery after nearly losing his arm. Scary mornings are not fun. Thankfully they were able to save his arm and he's resting "comfortably" now. If you have family that you're close to, go hug them and let them know you love them, cause you never know when they might be gone. My family is pretty lucky today.

Working today gave me a nice little distraction so I didn't worry excessively about him.
Some slightly cheap leather work, but I think it looks ok so far.
Finishing priming the right hand guard, and my fencing mask before detail painting. I have lots of sangheili references but if anyone else has their own to contribute I'm always up for adding more to my library. Also I will have photos of the shin guards coming in the near future.

Until then, take care and keep smiling everyone!

IMG_0166.jpg
IMG_0167.jpg
IMG_0168.jpg

That... That is just cool. Really can't wait to see what this elite build looks like when it is all together.

That... That is just cool. Really can't wait to see what this elite build looks like when it is all together.
Well, it IS sparring armor more than simply cosplay. But I'm hoping to make some stilts eventually for a complete sangheili build. I've been scoping out the predator cosplay forums periodically to figure out how to fix up a mask with movable jaws.
was also working on making a silicone glove but I need more practice working with that material. Had fun sculpting it though.
1150294_638704689482416_1426031338_n.jpg
601441_638704659482419_114693824_n.jpg
995911_619408064745412_1372836404_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back