Bugs and Problems downloading files

Status
Not open for further replies.
agentflorida - I think you were beginning to. :p But again, I'm sure your intentions were appreciated. And thank you for the compliment.

Art Andrews - Chernobyl originally uploaded them using WinRAR since it was a free and recognized program. This would explain why you were not having the same issues others were.

Last edited:
Bear with folks! I can assure the archive is being worked on and will be returning in full working compliment. It is one of the sticking points for the entire sites migration and as such Staff had already decided it was going to be overhauled. Good things come to those who wait! More to come...

Ok so all the pepakura files in the Armory are displaying in pepakura, however it keeps saying that it fails to print or couldn't start printing. This happened for every file I have. I already tried two different printers, and one of them was the one I used to print my first helmet and armor files I downloaded and began to assemble. Any help with this?

I'm also having a problem I've never had happen with the seven years I've worked with pep files. When I download a file, I go to open it and nothing displays....nothing on the 3D or 2D side. It opens my pepakura program, but It's just a blank slate of a pepakura file. Any of you know what that's all about??

I have not encountered that specific issue. Some more details might be helpful. Which file or files did you download and experience this and what program didbyoubuse to unzip or extract the files?

can someone help me find a active working page were you can get papercraft files for Halo Reach armor
thx in advance and a great weekend to you all ^.^

There are different types of suits but if you are looking for the basic suit.....the 1st one listed has everything in that download.........pep and foam files. Take a closer look at the Armory and each of contents of each file. good chance you will find it there.

Each entry in the armory contains a zip file that has all the components associated with that Armor type, so Helmets, shoulders, chests, knees, et cetera, usually in both Pep and Foam, depending on what was available in the old File Archive.

Each entry in the armory contains a zip file that has all the components associated with that Armor type, so Helmets, shoulders, chests, knees, et cetera, usually in both Pep and Foam, depending on what was available in the old File Archive.

Thanks alot i will look there for parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back