• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedi Ranger

Member DIN
S777
Hey troops!

Let's start taking a poll for a common time to troop together with the most numbers! I cannot dedicate an entire day personally, but I will be aiming for at least 4 hours. I may or may not be wearing my ODST twice on the weekend. Don't count on it.

We can worry about a group photoshoot location and photographer later.

I probably will not be in Halo armour for the parade.

I need to start making plans, as I will have obligations with the Mando Mercs and 501st, as well as numerous other costumes!

I will create a private FB page as that will be easier to check and post to, from a mobile device close to and during the event. And easier to communicate with other troops.

I'll be wearing my spartan armor on both Saturday and Sunday at the expo, so I'm good with whenever works for everyone else. I voted Saturday pm, as I haven't been to the Calgary expo before, and will likely be getting my bearings during the morning!

I'll be in my armor for every day except maybe one, im not sure when though, and i still need to get tickets, but when i do i'll vote! : D

Just as an FYI guys, I've been approved to have a panel which will be at 8:00 on Friday evening called "Solving the mysteries of the Replica Prop Forum" where I'll also be discussing the other groups owned by Art Andrews - including the 405th. I'd love to have some of you in your gear there! And if anyone feels they have some information they can share about large groups like the RPF/TDH/405th/Predatorium and would like to be on stage with me, please send me a message! Basically I want people to become more comfortable with posting on large forums and frankly....let them know ways to not annoy all of the old timers when they come in, which happens frequently on the RPF and even to a certain extent here.

I'm also going to have some 405th business cards if any of you would like some to hand out as you are out and about at the con.

Hey Fangs! I'll just have to run it by a few of the other guys I'll be down there with to see if we have plans for Friday night, but if we are free I'd be more than willing to stand up on stage with you.

Re: Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo (CCEE) 2016

Well, nuts. Saturday afternoon/evening is looking to be a no-go for Halo for me; Mando plans are starting to form for then. I am now looking at Friday evening and sometime Sunday for ODST.

Ang - if I am in ODST during your panel, I will try to stop by!

- - - Updated - - -

Well, nuts. Saturday afternoon/evening is looking to be a no-go for Halo for me; Mando plans are starting to form for then. I am now looking at Friday evening and sometime Sunday for ODST.

Ang - if I am in ODST during your panel, I will try to stop by!

The private page is created (I just renamed it from previous years). That way once someone is added, I don't need to add them to a new page.

If anyone here is NOT my Facebook CCEE 2016 group (it is set to private), let me know and I will get you added.

Thanks guys. Now let's work on getting the rest of Snowburners back here so when the time comes to form a Battalion, we're good to go!

I'll be there for the saturday and Sunday, but with Famke Jannsen showing up this year i may be dressing up as wolverine on the Sunday. I am so far planning on going the meetup for photo op at 10:00am on the saturday. Any Chance i could get added to the Facebook group?

OK! im a bit late but i'll be in my armor for Friday and Saturday for sure. I'm not sure about Thursday and Sunday yet but i'll probably be in my armor, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back