Changes to Division Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
Some of you may have noticed a few faces around her havesome fancy new additions to their avatars. I'll be more formerly announcing this hopefully by the weekend once I have bios from everyone to properly introduce them. In the the meantime, please congratulate the following:

Spacemeat is our successful candidate for the DMO position. We thank everyone for their applications!

CommanderPalmer is our new Deputy DMO.

Mothmonty has stepped down from Division and I thank him very much for all he did for us.

Chernobyl has been added to Division staff. We have a bunch of tasks we want to complete which require her assistance so it only makes sense to have her be able to be part of the discussion.

Congratulations to all! And thank you Mothmonty for the time and dedication you've put into the community.

You see, I want to congratulate everyone, but I figure condolences are more in order. Being involved in a staff position for a group is a lot of work, but from the names I see, I'm sure they will be wonderful additions to Divisional staff. Best of luck to all of you.

I'm pretty new around here but I look forward to seeing you guys around and wish you the best of luck!

You see, I want to congratulate everyone, but I figure condolences are more in order. Being involved in a staff position for a group is a lot of work, but from the names I see, I'm sure they will be wonderful additions to Divisional staff. Best of luck to all of you.

No more work than I'm used to already. Taking care of the Archive and doing background work for the 405th has been the major part of my free time for a long time now, aside from my own projects.

That said, I'm honoured to have been given such a position of responsibility. I'll try to use it to best effect, and I hope to not let anybody down.

Big thumbs to all of you ! I'd say "give it your best shot" but considering the names that were added, chances are more they'll go "above and beyond" anyhow. :D

Congrats !!

WOW, we couldn't have a better Staff lineup than we do now. I'm proud to be part of such a team. Congratulations to the new Staff members......................Now, where is the complaints box again? :lol

WOW, we couldn't have a better Staff lineup than we do now. I'm proud to be part of such a team. Congratulations to the new Staff members......................Now, where is the complaints box again? :lol
i agree with dirtdives (ps is that a motox reference) apart from the complaint box :D but I would also like to say that to the two ladys for being so welcoming (others were of course) wean I frist joined ps sorry chernobly if I ever called you a man (I'm not very perceptive)

i agree with dirtdives (ps is that a motox reference) apart from the complaint box :D but I would also like to say that to the two ladys for being so welcoming (others were of course) wean I frist joined ps sorry chernobly if I ever called you a man (I'm not very perceptive)

's alright, no offense taken. It's pretty hard to judge gender on the Internet.

Congrats and Thank you to everyone!

Thanks!

Hello all! We have a couple of more changes to Division.

First up is Art Andrews. I finally got rid of him! WOOHOO!!!! hahahaha Kinda sorta. Seriously though, from the beginning, Art never intended to be here dealing with the day to day running of the club. His function was as owner, as our web guy and as the guy who paid for this roof over our heads. However, we made a little mistake by naming him as the Commanding Officer which gave a far different impression. So that has changed. Art will now be named as the Site Owner which you'll see under this forum name now. Position has stayed the same, just the name has changed. He also remains as our Webmaster.

I'm changing from Executive Officer to Commanding Officer. Again, same job, just with the name we should have used in the beginning.

I'm super pleased to announce that Cadet has agreed to take on the role of Executive Officer effective immediately.

Trooper0621 has needed to step back for awhile in order to focus on real life. I'll be discussing with the rest of Division about what we can do in the meantime to make sure the PR Officer role is covered in her absence. In the short term, all PR questions etc. should be brought to me.

Congratulations Cadet on the XO position. I know your dedication and experience will only help to serve this group as we continue to grow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back