crackhead09's Pepakura Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
KingJ23 said:
ok...super noob question..how the hell do you open the pep files on a computer?

Go to the pepakura armor section and read the stickies you need to download pepakura designer and then you can open the files there is a link in one of the sticky tutorials

Last edited by a moderator:
Why doesn't my pepakura have lines?!?! :mad:

Are there different ways (other than molding and cardboard) to make spartan/grunt/elite etc... armor? :unsure: o_O

Jesus christ! 5 hours later! Breaks much? Thanks for this uber awesome tut, but im still stumped on one thing. How do you know what glues to what? Do you cut on EVERY solid line?

Yes you do cut the solid lines. #1 gets glued to #1 and so on. Read ALL the stickies then PM the Q&A Team when you have questions.

BTW - Jesus Christ had nothing to do with it. It was entirely you not reading the stickies or trying to learn anything.

I think my wife and I may try to make a piece of armor like this. Well... that is our HOPE....

tlither said:
Yes you do cut the solid lines. #1 gets glued to #1 and so on. Read ALL the stickies then PM the Q&A Team when you have questions.

BTW - Jesus Christ had nothing to do with it. It was entirely you not reading the stickies or trying to learn anything.

Much is desired here.

We need better lighting, more preparation for a better video, and just continue to practice making tuts.

You'll get better.

crackhead09 said:
thanks for the constructive critsism well i could reupload the video with the brightness turned up a little if that would help

and the reason why i said 30mm is because thats what it says on my ruler and for some reason its space apart like centimeters. so im a little confused with the metric system

and i change the first post so the vid plays on first post

and yea i see what you guys mean about speeding it up oh and is the music a good idea or a no no?

What song is this; it's awesome!

Nice So is it best to cut out all the first? also i am really new to this whats easier to make odst or Halo Armour? i cant decide witch one it did help but i keep getting confused with valley and mountin folds?

Thanks for the tutorial crackhead :D It definately helped watching someone actually doing it.

The only crit I have is the lighting, and also it didn't focus well in some areas so it was hard to see what you were doing.

Thanks again!

great work, it's helping me already! :D although i would light up the place a bit better next time ;)

whats the best place to start? the bottom, top, sides? OH! and i was wondering... has anyone ever thought of using paper mache for this?

I'm pretty new to all the halo armor making ..but i'm not new to making cosplay.... :) i love you method...i was wondering were i can find the blue prints for the armor in general..>.>..i've been searching for a while now but every file i save can be read on my computer..o_O its weird...anways...I have Pepaku downloaded...a little help please..T.T

I have the masterchief helmet.. i was wondering if there is a Hayabusa one...me and some friends are trying to go to a con all in our halo armor...i also need a link for the rest of the armor...T.T i just has the helmet so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back