Dead Space Level 3 And 4 Suit-Txt Scmatics

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc halo3

Ok Mjolnir Follower here,I know i haven't been on for like a month but my computer is still down.

Anyways I recently got Dead space and after studying it very closely i figured out how to make both the level 3 and 4 suits.they will have to be seperate pieces in each conduit(the shoulder pieces,the stomach,the back etc..)But i've found an effective way to actually make it,it involves clay over pep and lots of box molding then riveting.Lets start with pictures of the suits:

Level 3 suit:

[attachment=14276:Three.jpg]

Level 4 suit:

50.jpg

The look like that,but if a very skilled modeller was to make a pep model of each of the parts all around and I would use clay over pep on each the box mold them to prove that it works.

I will return with more soon...PM me if interested and i will share more than just ideas(i need to make sure someones up for this).

Till next time... mjolnir out//.

It would be a ton easier to scratch build, at least for the limbs, since they are small, simple curved shapes with little to no detail. The only things that could effectively work with Pep are the forearms and helmet, but even those might be better off scratch built seeing how many thin edges there are in them.

Not trying to shoot down the idea, just saying that Pep isn't the best medium for every costume.

Hey,

I would be glad to model and the little ribs if thats what your needing. The helmet should already be modeled(ill do a quick search for it and post link if anyone needs), But everything else that isnt modeled Ill be glad to do.Ill just need some more ref pics.

Thanks,

Th3 FETT MAN

EDIT- HERES the links

-LINKS-

Dead Space lvl 3 helmet and Plasma Cutter Info Page

Download Link

***IMPORTANT NOTE***

****** THIS ISNT MY WORK AND I TAKE NO CREDIT IN MAKING THIS, JUST SO YOU KNOW :) ******

-THE CREATOR CREDIT-

BLUEDRAGON

Double EDIT- I have the lvl 3 Shoulder done but not ubfolded yet.

Heres Picture

DSshoulder8lvl3.jpg

**New Picture(10/27/09 5:09 AM)

DS-Should-lvl3-8.png

bro the model for the arm armor looks awesome so far are you going to do the whole armor set? i love dead space bro you do some realy great work did you go to school to learn how to do 3d modeling or are you self tought anyway great work dude aloha

tumbucu said:
bro the model for the arm armor looks awesome so far are you going to do the whole armor set? i love dead space bro you do some realy great work did you go to school to learn how to do 3d modeling or are you self tought anyway great work dude aloha

Thanks, Im self Tought.

I made a topic for my files here

DEAD SPACE Armor Files

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I was actually lokking for the blueprints for the Lvl 3 suit helmet in pepakura for a friend of mine. If and when you finish this, would there be any possiblilty of making a link to the blueprints? If so, this would be a great help for me.

Once your done with the blueprints do you think you could send me the files. All I currently have is the level three helmet and i cannot find the suit anywhere.
Please send me these files once their done.
My email is kcintpa@yahoo.com
Thank you
- Nick

Could I possibly get the shoulder blueprints that you were working on THE FETT MAN? Please? I have been working on an Isaac Clarke Level 3 Suit and it would greatly help me. Please send it to my email.

Trunks664@hotmail.com

Thank you!

- Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back