Delayed MC build (will continue after gaining more experience :>)

This will be the only reminder.
We do not discuss making or converting props into functional Airsoft weapons.
Further posts will be deleted and further action such as temporary account suspension might be implemented for rules violations.

This will be the only reminder.
We do not discuss making or converting props into functional Airsoft weapons.
Further posts will be deleted and further action such as temporary account suspension might be implemented for rules violations.
my bad : ) can i do paint job updates or if i convert it is it just not allowed on the forums at all

You can post about a paint job on a Prop.

Any mentions of or posts about making or converting an item to be live fireable or anything more than a prop will be deleted.

View attachment 340587
with all the printer issues im sorting out, im shifting a secondary focus to the AR as i work out and test different printer issues. i will be repainting this *CONTENT REMOVED* troubleshooting the printer should be over soon and with luck ill start printing the helmet tomorrow : D
I modified a Nerf for a Titanfall pilot years ago, and a BoomCo AR for my current Chief. My suggestion is to use a dupli-color spray for the base. As it is technically a vinyl dye, the plastic is dyed instead of just coated with a spray paint. This way it doesn't chip or scratch off from rubbing and bumping into stuff.

I just realized there's a bunch of different stuff duplicolor makes. Its specifically the vinyl and fabric here. I've primarily used these colors and they've worked great, but they do have others. Theres a silver that may or may not be good for lighter metal/aluminum looking parts.
duplicolor.JPG
duplicolor colors.JPG

I modified a Nerf for a Titanfall pilot years ago, and a BoomCo AR for my current Chief. My suggestion is to use a dupli-color spray for the base. As it is technically a vinyl dye, the plastic is dyed instead of just coated with a spray paint. This way it doesn't chip or scratch off from rubbing and bumping into stuff.
ill check that out for my ar, thanks ! : ) itll be a little bit before i start painting but ill def keep this in mind

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back