Denver Build Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angus314

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S314
Alright guys, we've been talking about it on facebook, now let's make it official on the forums. There's going to be a build party in Denver! No-one's quite sure when or where we can do this quite yet but by golly it's going to happen. It looks like before we get anything started, there's going to be a meeting over food sometime soon. Be sure to check facebook for more details. I'm going to quote what I posted to get this started and if anyone has any input or more information, please don't hesitate to make yourself heard! I will be keeping this updated with information for the event as it presents its-self.

Okay, with disasters in rondo and fiberglass pending, I could really use some help figuring out how to smooth out some armor and just polish it up in general. So I suppose this is a call to action post. I'll make soemthing in the forums too, but I think we should have a build party. Preferably before the weather goes to hell. This would be in Denver. That's really the only specific I have right now. Anyone have thoughts? (Including but not limited to...) Where? When? Who? What? And any other specifics that are needed for an event like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back