Destiny Firteam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what would you recommend for a (1st time) Xbox1 Destiny game?

Dirtdives There is only one Destiny game, it's just had several expansions added onto it. If you buy the bundle of the most recent expansion it should come with everything which will give you give you plenty to play (I'd say close to 2 1/2 games worth) and if you like Halo you will most likely enjoy Destiny.

Most recent expansion is called Rise of Iron.
Destiny The Collection [Xbox One Game]

Yes, that is what I meant....know there was only 1 game but a few "Flavors" to it. I don't know.......do I even like HALO?

You never know, I'm surprised how many people don't even have the Halo games and they are making the armor. :/

Destiny with expansions 1 and 2 are equivalent to one game.

Taken King is a little more than half a game. Rise of Iron is also a little more than half a game.

Each expansion adds a few single player missions with new enemy types and lots of items that progressively raise the level cap. Taken King also changed the playable character classes from 6 to 9. The 3 new ones being among the best to play.

Destiny 2, I've heard, is going to be a separate game (not like an expansion). They wanted it to be an expansion, but with the graphics engine change they had to keep it separate. Destiny 2 should be coming out this year.

Statedsneeze404, I have a mic and the Rise of Iron, sign me up. I also do Halo 5 as well. I'm in the mood for almost anything on Destiny except for stuff that I am not over the recommended light level or just some hard core crucible. Bassicly anything except the raid with Rise of Iron. Always up for a challenge.

Dirtdives The one you linked to says it's sold. But, yes, Ebay does have them cheaper. I just don't usually direct people to Ebay unless they are comfortable with it. I have personally been burned too many times. For what you get, it is worth the standard game price of $60. I spent full price on each release and I am not upset about it. I spent $60 on Destiny, $40 on Taken King and $30 for Rise of Iron. Okay maybe I'm a little bit upset. $130 is a lot to spend on one game! I am happy to have played them though. In the future I might just wait out until all the expansions are released and buy Destiny 2 then... :/

hehe, I spent $20 for all but rise of iron. Rise of iron isn't on xbox360, as you probably knew.
Do you guys know if I can get carry-through progress in Destiny if I switch consoles?
I mean like, if I get destiny on xbox one and keep using the same xbox live account, do I get to keep my progress if I upload it to the cloud?

I hope so, and once I get an xbox one, I'll be playing with you guys for sure.

wait. Bungie has confirmed that when you switch from xbox 360 to xbox one, you will probably loose your taken king expansion pack. If that happens for you, you will need to purchase another taken king, as Bungie will not provide a refund or a replacement for the taken king without purchase. I had a friend and this happened to him. He pretty much stopped playing the game due to this. Its a shame because he was the one who introduced me to Destiny and I'm still attached to the game.

Sorry I've been amiss from this thread everyone hehe :rolleyes: been busy with builds and cons. But I think I have finally a breather. So agentflorida you'll be getting a friend request from me tonight. Also I think that makes a 6 player fire team, If you guys are available Friday night I would be down for a raid or 2.

By the way If I seem absent from this thread I leave Schankerz in charge he knows how to get in contact with me via other communication and can always just spam my xbox lol but if I'm not around because of builds and such he is the man, he pretty much carried my butt from light level 320 to 390 lol

I haven't played Destiny since Taken King dropped. I am mainly a casual player. I typically play the campaign and strikes. On the occasion I will jump into the crucible. I have never done a Raid, mainly do to the fact that it is impossible for me to devout that much time to complete one. I contemplating picking it up again for shits and giggles.

I will be available all day on thursday and friday to my knowledge. I should have from 11am or 12pm to 2pm on tomorrow or wensday as too. I should be on but I may have to switch out from time to time. I am up for either halo or destiny. Hope to see you online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back