Division Staff Positions and Other Assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
We have had two members of Division who have needed to step down in the last little while. We thank Trooper0621 and Spacemeat very much for their service to the 405th. Spacemeat is continuing his role as RCO of Pacific.

Therefore we are taking applications for anyone wishing to take on the role of PR or Division Membership Officer. Please PM me with your application including which position, what you think qualifies you for that position and what ideas you have for the position. We will also consider having a Deputy PR Officer as it is a big job.

If you previously applied for the DMO position a couple of months ago, please let me know if you wish to re-apply as we still have your original application.

I know sometimes people think that they aren't qualified, but if you are at all interested in either, please just send in your application and let us decide.

As well, I know that Robert is looking for some assistance in his department - Asgardianhammer can fill us in on that and those applications can be submitted to me as well!

Thanks everyone!

All sad to hear and I would like to thank both Trooper0621 and Spacemeat for their service.

I will be happy to assist and support any efforts for marketing and visual aids by both our New PR Officer and DMO once located.

Speaking of Marketing and Design I too am looking for 2 Designers proficient or slightly proficient or even wiling to learn Adobe Illustrator to assist me in many of our projects we have going on here at the 405th. I am in the midst of a large Powerpoint project also so if you have any experience and feel qualified to help me with this project I would welcome the aid. Anyone interested in helping please message me.

I just wanted to quickly announce that we are very pleased to welcome the first couple of new additions to Division who are both eager to get started. Please welcome Sierra 107 to our Division Membership Team to work with CommanderPalmer and arma358 as our Division Public Relations Officer. Both will be retaining their current Regiment positions. We are still looking for people for Asgardianhammer 's team and will likely be adding at least one other to the PR Team shortly. Both have written up bios that I will get added to the stickied thread tomorrow.

If you have submitted an application already please be patient as we continue the process. If you haven't yet but would like to, please do so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back