dragon*con parade for 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean by "Planning to join the 405th" as far as they or I'm concerned, they've been with the 405th Midwest for the last couple years. They need to have a forum account now? I'll see what I can do.

make sure they're on the forums or planing to join the 405th. this year is going to be different on marching with us

i didnt make the rules up now.

What do you mean by "Planning to join the 405th" as far as they or I'm concerned, they've been with the 405th Midwest for the last couple years. They need to have a forum account now? I'll see what I can do.

Anyone planning on marching would need to have an active account on the 405th. We understand if you need a "handler".

I'm already on the list, but my +1 is on the forum already, his username is SidneyM2109

Ok, so I have a question..... My girlfriend is coming with me this year to dragon con, and we were hoping that she would be able to walk with us in the parade to take pictures and stuff, is that acceptable? If so, then I will need a +2 instead of a +1

Can you add these names under the black spots for me?
- CoS Spartan058
- Lemonade
-Breacher 013

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be in the parade with the 501st, but I would like to stop by & introduce myself if thats cool?

As link4044 has posted, you need to have a forum account and 50 posts in order to march with the 405th this year along, of course, with an approvable (soon to be approved) costume. Everything is starting to fall in line with our membership requirements. In other words, you must qualify for Type D - Costumed membership.

However, there is a category of people that do not require the 50+ post minimum to march. These are the people who have participated in costume with their local area prior to Regiments coming in to play and may or may not have had an account here. These people must now qualify for Type D - Costumed membership minus the need for the 50 post minimum. Their previous participation with their local area has been grandfathered in so to speak and equated to a 50 post count minimum. If you fall in to this category, please have your Reg. CO confirm to link4044 that you are eligible to march. Once we have everyone officially in membership categories, that confirmation by the Reg CO will no longer be required.

And then we have someone like JSnellArt who as you can see has been on the forum since 2011, but until this afternoon was never actually attached to a specific group. Jamie has trooped before in his ODST but not locally. For all intents and purposes he basically slipped through the cracks when each of the Regiments made the list of people who would be grandfathered in. We have rectified that for Jamie and he is now officially attached to the MidWest and won't require the 50 + posts in order to march at DCon this year. Macattack64 has been notified as the Reg. CO and Jamie can be added to the list to march!

IF YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION, PLEASE MESSAGE ME AND WE WILL LOOK IN TO IT AND SEE IF WE CAN SORT IT OUT!

For all others who are newcomers and who wish to march but are under the 50 post count, you have all kinds of time to get to that point prior to DCon! So let's start hearing from you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Along with me...there will be my ODST Squad "the Black hearts"
Liz Welch(Hydra), Scott Gilmore, and John Ficker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back