FFA series number 11: Scattershot -coalminer series

Status
Not open for further replies.

mblackwell1002

Sr Member
Hey, Spartans, ODST's and marines, and MasterPrinterTheWise!

it's about time for yet another 3D model!
this one is a reconstructed in-game resource, detailed and designed by me. I volunteered to model this for Spartan55 for a project of his awhile back, and now it's ready for public consumption!
H4-5 scattershot v4.png

sorry this model took longer than promised, I've been sick for the past few days, and I've delayed posting this.
but it's here now, and I'm back in action!

use this model for whatever you'd like!

enjoy, and all of us 3D nerds will keep working hard to give you guys more cool stuff! have fun printing!!:D

-Trevor

Attachments

• scattershot v4.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 519
Last edited:
blackwell you are spoiling us rotten with this! just curious, is this model completely hollow, or is there a lot of leftover geometry inside? i wanna chop this up and add it to my 3D printed weapons repository, but all the promethean gun files i have never go through the model fixer properly, and always come out mangled. i suspect its from the junk leftover inside the model.

no...it's got all those little gaps in the inside. a pain in the behind to fix. when I smoothed out the model, I fixed some of the gaps, but not all were fix-able. go ahead, though, if you want. please give credit on your thread.

pretty stunning built.....
forerunner weapons are always nice to look at.
in which programm are you modeling normally?

getting used to 3dsmax at the moment....
most of my experience is in rhinoceros, but i never got confident enough to tackle such a project. Seeing models like this is an inspiration.
Hopefully i`ll get better skills:)

definitely. I used to stink at modeling. not anymore!:)
use whatever program you like. I started with solidworks, and that doesn't work very well with props.
you'll figure out what you like soon enough.

fusion 360. it's a nice little program, easy to learn, fun to use. err...I think it's fun.:D

mblackwell1002. That fushion 360 looks pretty snazzy. I think i will get it when i get home the following sunday. Been watching bits and pieces of the tuts and it looks like something i have been looking for.

Also that scatter shot looks nice in the pic. Haven't downloaded yet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back