First foam cosplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to the biceps and the chest, it is normal for them to be touching, they normally sit around the same height. In game it is quite common for the bicep to be almost clipping through the chest under the arms
halo-5-guardians-master-chief.jpg

Thank you for your comments all ! :)
Dirtdives: Yeah it's almost done but I still have to do again the helmet with the right size, the back plate and the hands but I think those two are gonna be fast to build.... and the weapon (MA5D I guess, it don't looks too hard for a beginner).
Rorywatts: I've been looking at some refs but you confirm what I was thinking, thank you !

Oh and here are the boots and the knees (which I'm gonna build it again but better if I have time).

Attachments

• bottes ph.jpg
    bottes ph.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 153
  • genoux ph.jpg
    genoux ph.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 147
This is my 2nd try on the helmet; i'm almost done. It just needs craft foam and padding. I'm wondering if it's normal that I almost can't move my head without touching the torso, Fred got a bulky armor...

Attachments

• IMG_20170223_004545.jpg
    IMG_20170223_004545.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 170
Long time no post ! Here is some of the parts I did.

Attachments

• botte peinture.jpg
    botte peinture.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 176
  • epaule pva.jpg
    epaule pva.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 167
  • casque pva.jpg
    casque pva.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 244
Thanks for your comments :) Do you think it's possible to finish the paint on the suit in 1 week "non stop" ?

Truly it matters on the level of quality you want in the paint. More of a really detailed painting is going to take T I M E, but a simple armor color and weathering will be able to be done in a week easy.

I just wanna do some dirt and scratches for the weathering, spartan armors aren't detailled that much in the colors and weathering, they remain pretty clean. Thank you for your answer Spartan Thom:)

Ps: do you think 2 coats of paint is enough ?

Holy crap!

Your armour is looking fantastic!

Seriously, the work that you and other people who are building right now are doing is off the charts. Makes my armour look so simple.

Two coats of paint should be fine. It really just depends on the coverage that you get.

Holy crap!

Your armour is looking fantastic!

Seriously, the work that you and other people who are building right now are doing is off the charts. Makes my armour look so simple.

Two coats of paint should be fine. It really just depends on the coverage that you get.

Haha thanks Jme, I'm trying to do my best for my first build :)
And there you can see 2 pictures of the undersuit (lycra and craftfoam).

Attachments

• 20170423_180441.jpg
    20170423_180441.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 183
  • 20170423_181304.jpg
    20170423_181304.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 180
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back