For Sale: "halo" Zune (30gb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sybrfreq

Jr Member
First off, I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this, I bought this thing just over a year ago from another member here, but can't seem to find the correct forum anymore...

It is in *almost* perfect condition, there are a few smudges on the center button that I cannot get off (you could buff them out probably), no scratches anywhere, it has been in the hardshell case since the day after I got it.

Comes with the box, all original accessories, and a polycarbon belkin case. The headphones were used for maybe 5 minutes, they suck like all 'free' headphones.

Upgraded to the latest firmware Version 2.5 which allows automatic syncing over your wifi network! What this means is I get my latest podcasts, downloaded automatically!

Microsoft released xna studio which allows for homebrew games and other programs to be developed for free. Very cool!

I have not had any problems with this Zune, I've used it everyday for over a year and it works flawlessly. The battery is still in good condition because most of the time I keep it plugged into the car.

$140 OBO, shipped anywhere in the USA. Paypal only. (unless you want to pay cash and come pick it up). Please confirm your shipping address through paypal!

I'm selling this because I got a car with satellite radio in it. Rather listen live :)

DSC08138.JPG

DSC08139.JPG

DSC08140.JPG

buying and selling is a privilege of the veterans... You're almost there though.

I have this zune and i use it daily. It is seriously worth it. Plus the new updates include games on the zune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back