Fundraiser to help save a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan55

So to day was my first day back at school (usually not the best day) but I find out one of my friends luan wright has been diagnosed with brain cancer
So I thought the best way would be to make a calendar and this is were you guys come in I would love it if you guys could send me pictures of you guys in your armour (looking badass) so I could make them into a calendar to sell to raise money
I would like to just say I don't plan on making any money from this. All money would got to fund his treatments
Ps If I'm breaking a rule please tell me so I can fix the problem
Much love Spartan 55

I'm so sorry to hear that, Spartan. I'll help any way I can!

Yes, I'll send you a pic!:)

give me a day or two, though. I built a new undersuit, and it's almost ready, so I'm going to take a pic of my MC once it's all ready.

I'll also spread the word to my buddies, to get them to send pictures in!:)

kindest regards for you and Luan.
-Trevor

Last edited:
I'm very sorry to hear that about your friend Luan, I've had a few family members diagnosed over the years and understand the frustration and struggles it brings. I will send any amount of photos I can to help, this is a great idea and I whole heartedly support this I'll pm you some pictures right now.

Warmest Regards

Blake L.

I really like the idea Spartan. I don't have a completed suit, but I know that Spacemeat puts together a great calendar over here on the Pacific side and I would imagine that there were extra photos that he received that weren't able to be used this time... I don't know how permissions would work, but hopefully he could help.

While I myself have like ZIP good pictures of my stuff, I know of a bunch of European members who've got some really, really good looking stuff. I'll ask them. Several of these are box-art/pro quality.

We have some really cool pictures but I'd have to check with everyone in them to make sure it's ok...

If I could just finish mine soon. :/
I'd really love to help you out any way possible though. Let me know if there are any other ways!

Here's some: MC snow angels 2.png MC snow angels.png MC Winter.png MC winter 2.png
hopefully these will work for you.

these are for Christmas, BTW :)

I'll be done mine in about two weeks, and I've got a photographer friend that really wants to take really high quality pictures for me if you feel like waiting that long.

Hey everyone im do a live stream on twich (useless_guradian_55) from 3pmsaterday to 3am sunday Western Australian time to raise money for luan
If you want to be on the stream at anytime pm and i will give you my username

My thoughts are with his family and those who were his friends. Poor kid, poor parents.
I personally can't imagine a greater horror than surviving my own childeren.
May you all find some kind of comfort in the good times you all were able to share, and strength in whatever you believe in during these upcoming days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back