Gurren Lagann,Tengen Toppa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude that is epic, I love Gurren Lagann and I especially love your build. I can't wait to see this finished.

Dude that is epic, I love Gurren Lagann and I especially love your build. I can't wait to see this finished.
so here it is, Thank you very

Hello group, well here's the final costume and Release Gurren Lagann dia 19/07/2014

GurrenLaganporToja20147_zpsf95935dd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I know it's an older post, but how much foam did you end up using? I am planning on making this for a convention in October. Great work by the way!

I'm interested in making this. The link to the files don't work. Think you can fix that?

This is a very old thread. Your best advice would be to send a message to the author of this post: Toja
It doesn't look like he's very active anymore (Last active in Sept. 2015) so I wouldn't expect an immediate response if any.
Could always do a quick Google search too.

This is a very old thread. Your best advice would be to send a message to the author of this post: Toja
It doesn't look like he's very active anymore (Last active in Sept. 2015) so I wouldn't expect an immediate response if any.
Could always do a quick Google search too.

I found him on The RPF. Sent him a message but he hasn't replied back. I did find something on papercraft square but oh boy did my internal alarms ring.

Hello Awesome work with your build and I am a huge fan of the series, though I had a question about your link I went on there but I couldn't find the files. Could they be else where?

I found him on The RPF. Sent him a message but he hasn't replied back. I did find something on papercraft square but oh boy did my internal alarms ring.

Hello Awesome work with your build and I am a huge fan of the series, though I had a question about your link I went on there but I couldn't find the files. Could they be else where?

Hello, it's a little papercraft that upscaled, I have no copies of the modifications, you can use the reference images in this thread to rescale the different pieces, good luck, greetings
http://www.4shared.com/folder/9pKCmlLr/Gurren_lagann_pep.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back