Halo 3 ODST build

Slayer241489

Well after twin cities con I went right back to work to get to a full halo 3 build.
IMG_20240405_095910.jpg
IMG_4462.jpg
. Almost done for C2E2 need to topcoat some things and fix the wonky visor with the helmet

yo that’s super cool man! so i’m a lazy person and don’t really want to make it myself so i am looking for a full set of odst armor with helmets and whatnot, does anyone know where i can get that? btw that looks sick bro

yo that’s super cool man! so i’m a lazy person and don’t really want to make it myself so i am looking for a full set of odst armor with helmets and whatnot, does anyone know where i can get that? btw that looks sick bro

One option is Sean Bradely kits over on Etsy, they're cost effective (comparatively speaking) good looking ODST armor kits. With that said work and time will still need to be applied to finish the kit. There's trimming, sizing, assembly, rigging, and painting.

Link: SeanBradleyStudio - Etsy

Many helmet options out there ranging from top dollar to 3d printed helmets. Files from GalacticArmory, TitleWaveDesigns, FromTheBrinkStudios, or free on Thingiverse.

Well after twin cities con I went right back to work to get to a full halo 3 build.
That is looking sweet! Well done on the camo that you have on the thighs!

One option is Sean Bradely kits over on Etsy, they're cost effective (comparatively speaking) good looking ODST armor kits. With that said work and time will still need to be applied to finish the kit. There's trimming, sizing, assembly, rigging, and painting.

Link: SeanBradleyStudio - Etsy

Many helmet options out there ranging from top dollar to 3d printed helmets. Files from GalacticArmory, TitleWaveDesigns, FromTheBrinkStudios, or free on Thingiverse.

That is looking sweet! Well done on the camo that you have on the thighs!
i personally would love to use some of sean bradley's stuff but I am a smol person and i gotta make my own things :(

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back