Halo 4/5 Undersuit .obj file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like I've searched everywhere at this point but is there undersuit obj or pdo file floating around somewhere?

Check the File Archive, there're files in the OBJ sections. Also, please try to keep file requests to the relevant request threads to reduce clutter.

Feel like I've searched everywhere at this point but is there undersuit obj or pdo file floating around somewhere?

Just a heads up, you could of asked that question in your other thread instead of making a new one to ask that question.:) Check in the Halo5 section of the FILE ARCHIVE> Halo 5: Guardians > Halo 5 Obj Files > Halo 5 Armour Assets - PART ONE > 00 H5 Spartan Base Pack.zip. Should be the first on the list within Download All Files. Was thinking there might be some confusion with it not being labeled as Under suit. The zip has both files for male and female. You'll also have the textures with them.

Just a heads up, you could of asked that question in your other thread instead of making a new one to ask that question.:) Check in the Halo5 section of the FILE ARCHIVE> Halo 5: Guardians > Halo 5 Obj Files > Halo 5 Armour Assets - PART ONE > 00 H5 Spartan Base Pack.zip. Should be the first on the list within Download All Files. Was thinking there might be some confusion with it not being labeled as Under suit. The zip has both files for male and female. You'll also have the textures with them.

Whoops! Sorry for the clutter. :facepalm

But oh my gosh! I can't believe I missed it. Thank you so much for the help!

Hello, sorry but I wanted to open the zip file you are talking about, but the file looks damaged ... do you have a solution? I tried on several computers and nothing works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back