• This forum serves as a repository for threads that are directly attached to the resources in our Armory. These threads are generated automatically and members cannot create new threads in this forum separate from a Armory resource. Please use these threads to discuss the files that have been made available in the Armory.
Halo 4 - MJOLNIR GEN2 - Mark VI Master Chief

Halo 4 - MJOLNIR GEN2 - Mark VI Master Chief 1.2

No permission to download
so i have to add the details later? Can i use the paper template on foam? Rn I use 10mm high density. Details with this foam would be pretty much impossible i think. But do u think I can use some 2 or 5 mm low density foam for the details ?
You could use the pepakura paper templates for foam, however that has a lot of details that will make it harder to work with foam (such as edges that would be made up with foam thickness). It's quite common to get some thinner sheets for details, so you can definitely use that!

I cutted out the whole chest but it came out to small. Im like 170cm ( 5´5) but the Armor was way to short and way to tight. U guys know how i can scale it so it fits me?

For scaling, I recommend downloading a program called Armorsmith. Take the time to get all of your measurements in so that the scaling is to your body. The details can be added with thin foam, or can be scored into the foam and hit with a heat gun to expand. Scaling issues happen Don't get too frustrated, just look at it as practice. Ive been making armor for years, and I just made 2 shins and a thigh the wrong size. You should poke around on the forums and read some build threads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back