It's been a while but it's so good to be back and making armor again. I'm finally getting around to building my Prefect Armor. As I wait for some supplies to get delivered to start building my armor, I decided to start off with the weapons. I found these BOOMco toys for pretty cheap so I figured I'd just repaint them. I started with the M6H2. Disassembly was a pain but fairly straight forward. Basically just trying not to break the plastic of the top slide when prying it apart. I took out the air piston that was inside and just gutted the whole thing. This allowed me to put some magnets in the upper receiver, which I'll be putting magnets in my thigh armor and my back as well for holstering the weapons. I forgot to take pictures during the paint process. I just put a matte black coat over everything and then went back with silver over the upper receiver and parts of the slide. There is some touch up work that needs to be done but overall I'm really happy with it. One last thing, I bought this software called Armorsmith Designer for $15. It's basically a digital mannequin that you can import PDO files into (and other files like OBJ, etc.) to get your sizing right before you print. It allows you to set your arm, torso, leg and head measurements so it takes most of the guesswork out of scaling your armor. You can also unfold files in the program but I'll stick with Pep Designer for that.