HCS Global Invitational event

Angus314

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S314
Hello all, we finally have a local HCS event for mountain! I'm going to be posting this in Mountain regiment but any 405th members are welcome to attend! The event is coming up soon so please let me know if you plan on attending and if you plan on being in costume!

When: August 4th-6th 2023,
Where: Salt Lake City Utah
Why: Fun!

I will post more details as they become available and confirm with each member who is planning on going. It is important you comment here so I can gather as much information as possible to ensure we have the maximum amount of fun at this event!

Let me know!
-Angus

Alrighty folks, got off the horn with the organizers of the event today and they're excited to have us as official guests! We will have many scheduled opportunities and activities to take part in with and for the event including playing matches of Halo and photoshoots! We will be provided with a staging area and accommodations for changing and storing armor crates but space is limited. The organizers have asked for an exact headcount and photos of everyone's armor who will be attending. Please share photos with me and if you have already purchased tickets for the event and plan on attending with us in costume, please DM me.

I will keep you updated as we solidify more plans. Post your photos here!

This is very exciting and I'm looking forward to having a great time with y'all!

Hello all, we finally have a local HCS event for mountain! I'm going to be posting this in Mountain regiment but any 405th members are welcome to attend! The event is coming up soon so please let me know if you plan on attending and if you plan on being in costume!

When: August 4th-6th 2023,
Where: Salt Lake City Utah
Why: Fun!

I will post more details as they become available and confirm with each member who is planning on going. It is important you comment here so I can gather as much information as possible to ensure we have the maximum amount of fun at this event!

Let me know!
-Angus
I will be there and be suited up

IMG_8316.jpeg

Will be in this suit, just Painted a shiny red!

This thread is more than 8 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back