Hell Jumper Foam Armor (Spartan Buck)

Discussion in 'Halo Costumes and Armor' started by vivalablake89, Nov 9, 2016.

1. vivalablake89

vivalablake89

Its a pain in the ass but you jus have to map it out using the original templates and then place it down in the area to see if it will fit. When applying is the hardest you juts have to be steady and patient so that it locks in to the right area and doesn't overlap anything that shouldn't. the dremel also helps if you make an error or have excess coming off the edges.

HAHA a bunch of us we're actually talking about how mblackwell1002 has to trademark that :lol::lol::lol:

Schankerz and Thom A293 like this.
  2. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

He put it in the mblackwell1002 Dictionary.......You can't trademark that.....can you?

vivalablake89 likes this.
  3. Schankerz

Schankerz

NO!! And for 50 cents too!! Do you know what that's is in Canadian money!! ITS NOT FAIR :mad:

But those shins....mmmmmmm damn fine shins......now you can finnaly rest easy now that they're done!
    I mean...look at that....that's a man that has been killed by his shins for too long....
    IMG_1049.PNG

Dirtdives and mblackwell1002 like this.
  4. vivalablake89

vivalablake89

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Blasted facebook and the other members of faculty from the school I work at... I swear I was just taking a coffee break in that moment hahaha:whistle::whistle::whistle:

5. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

mblackwell1002 and Schankerz like this.
  6. Gralt

Gralt Grunt

Wow...just wow man. Seeing those builds makes the model cleanup and pep file building SO WORTH IT! :D

7. Artifice

Artifice 405th Regiment Officer

Clean foam work my friend keep it up !

8. vivalablake89

vivalablake89

Update:

So if you know me well enough, you'll know I hate the snow and cold and dream of moving to Florida one day where those things don't exist. But on the rare occasion where a snow storm occurs only a week before spring and hinders my day job inoperable which allows me to stay home and work on Buck ;):D.

So I was finally able to sit down with those shoulders and finish off the details. I was hoping to actually get a little keychain for the piece that's sits on the back of the lower shoulder, but couldn't find anything and just ended up making it out of foam.
    photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 5.JPG

Also sat down with the Knee pads and went a little crazy I didn't do it exactly how you set it up Gralt I kinda went all pepakura on it and tried to get those details that are on the back and are not really seen.
    photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG

I also did some test fitting with my old under suit which I will not be using just wanted to see the placement of everything. Anyways things fit nicely but I need to figure out a way to secure them so them stay in position. I took pics of the front side and back, but the front ones didn't come out so well also that cod pice does not hang low enough so I will definitely be redoing it.
    photo 3 (2).JPG photo 4 (2).JPG

9. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

My head just exploded......to......much.......detail...............(Insert large explosion sound)......KABOOM!!!!!!.......Oh crud......dam snow muffled my explosion........Armor looks FANTASTIC!!!

10. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

Pa.Peesh.EE.Woooosh! Daaang, man! that looks crazy amazing! or....Cramazing!

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
    Dirtdives and vivalablake89 like this.
  11. Gralt

Gralt Grunt

Looking killer!

12. mblackwell1002

mblackwell1002

Oh, and one last thing...you need a haircut! you've got hair all over the place, as best I can tell! You should DEFINITELY do the Buck Haircut. that would be amazing! *Hysterical laugh*

And go clean-shaven for once...;)

13. Schankerz

Schankerz

That armour....I can't...I...

[​IMG]

14. vivalablake89

vivalablake89

:love::love::love:
    HAHA thanks for the explosion bro, and yes that snow killed me last week ugghhhhh still killing me because some is still on the ground out here....

Thanks Bro, Im glad I can get a few out of the trusty Mblackwell Dictionary ;)

NEVERRRRRR!!!!! hahah eventually when I get this done I will definitely invest in a razor :whistle:

Thanks Bro! is this from community? If so 6 seasons and a movie ;):love:!