Help needed with undersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lieutenant Jaku

Sr Member
I have no idea how to make an under suit I am doing Mk iv so its basically different bumped out strips.
here's a picture of the suit with a clear view of the under suit
973267db7be6643fee84c3bee66ce278.jpg

Well IV seen people use the thinner Eva foam to build there undersuits the end result looks great but take your time with everything if u rush there's better chances of screwing up lol can't wait to see the end result of your build good luck

Awesome, another fellow Mark IV build! I'm brainstorming what to do for the undersuit as well. My idea is buying a morph suit and sewing/gluing thinner EVA or craft foam strips to it. It'd be a good idea to draw the patterns on paper first to work out the fitting size, as you don't want to have an undersuit made too tight because of the detailing.

I had a discussion sometime ago looking for help with the undersuit as well. I have yet to make any progress on my projects but the info is logical and easy to consider. Here is the link to the thread.
Undersuit

You could also use a thick pleather like you would with eva foam. It would be able to withstand more abuse.

I'm not sure but I think there is a Mk IV in Halo 5. You could possibly use the techsuit for Halo 5 and build the Mk IV from there. Please confirm it before doing it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back