How Tall Is Everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's the melamine in the chinese food and the HGH in our own that makes these kids tall, skinny, and heavy!

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Why are most of you guys skinny giants?! especially you youngins. Its crazy...... I wouldnt be surprised if half of you did slip through cracks in the floor
To tell the truth, I am suprised I havn't yet.
I went to the doctor the other day and apperantly, I am now 28 pounds underwieght for my age ;) (holy crap!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Overlord_Ian said:
To tell the truth, I am suprised I havn't yet.
I went to the doctor the other day and apperantly, I am now 28 pounds underwieght for my age ;) (holy crap!)

I'm afraid what the doctor would tell me. Believe me, I'm trying to gain weight!

5 feet 6 inches. 128lbs.

Been taking Muay Thai since May and added Jiu Jitsu a few weeks ago. I'm short, but I make up for it in pure mean-ness :) j/k

Razgriz said:
Oh, I was only joking dude! Sorry if you took that seriously. ;)

I know, I know. I never take anything seriously... which could be a bad thing...

I know this thread hasn't been active for umm?, ya, seven years, but heck,

I'm 18 on March 1st, 5ft 10 tall, 155 pounds/77.5kg.

hehe...hello?

DarkScorpion, seeing as the information in this thread is still relevant, and it would be pointless to make another thread with the same purpose as this, I'd say as far as a necro goes, this is a welcome one.

As for me, I currently stand in at 6'1.

where did the age and shoes size come in to this? Oh well.........46yrs, 6'3" and size 12 EEE wide. Flat foot no less.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back