I'm Doing A Fundraiser Right Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, On Friday my school handed out all these Fundraiser Forms and Catalogs, and of course, there are prizes for how much you sell, and the final is 100 Bucks. Whoever sells the most in their Grade gets an extra 50 Bucks, and whoever sells the most in the entire school gets another 50 bucks. In the End, the Best Seller gets $200. I really need the Money for my armor, Comic-con, etc., and I really need some help on the best ways to sell. I got the look nice, smell nice, etc., but I need special ways to sell. If you know any way to get a certain Customer to buy stuff, please tell me, I really need the Money. The Items are baked goods and stuff, so Please Help me.

These things are TERRIBLE ways to accumulate money. If you really need it, mow lawns, rake leaves, clean around the house, etc.

You may get, say, $100, but the company is making thousands. Instead of being a pawn, just make money the old fashioned way.

That, or get a job, one of the two, both being more effecient than fundraisers.

Yea, the problem with that is that hardly works with me, I once posted a Flyer in the Neighborhood Pharmacy, Didn't get a call about it, and like 2 weeks later, the flyer was taken down from the window. So I'll do anything right now until I get a job later this year. I'm going out in a minute, hopefully I won't end up like those 8 year olds who studder and don't get one Item sold. Example: 8 year old: "Uh.. would you.. uh.. buy some.. uh." Guy at door: "No." Slams door in kids face.

EDIT: Got off to a good start, sold 2 Items to 2 Customers (1 each). I'm taking a break, this Texas heat is Brutal!

If you really want to sell this stuff, just be yourself. Make sure you let everyone know that it's for school. Most people will support a school sale. Be professional. Make sure you are ready to answer any questions they ask - when do I pay?, when will I get it?, can I return it?, what will the money be used for?, things like that. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back