Introducing myself, and some of my projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

mblackwell1002

Sr Member
Hi, Guys! I've been a member for about a year and a half, and recently have been accepted into the Pacific regiment. I can't wait to do cool stuff!

first off, My name is Trevor Blackwell, and I am under the age of 18.

I've been building costumes for about 2 years, and my preferred construction methods are 3D printing and foam. I am originally from South Carolina, but my Dad is in the military, so we move around a lot. I now live near Tacoma, Washington.
in these next few years, I should be stationary because college is coming up for me soon.

I like to 3D model props, and have built one MC suit, and several 3D props:
103_0091.jpg
H5 railgun v33.png

Halo 5 Assault Rifle v41.png

I have several others, but for the sake of length, I'll exclude them.

Thanks, Guys, and I hope to meet you all!

Hi mBlackwell and welcome to the 405th!! Even though you've been a member for two years now. lol.

It's about time you posted!

I'm glad to finally see your suit. It's a little blurry to tell the paint job, but your construction looks clean, even and detailed. Well done. Now, start dumping photos of your renders in this thread, you do great work and we need to see it!

Last edited:
Hi mBlackwell and welcome to the 405th!! lol.

It's about time.

I'm glad to finally see your suit. It's a little blurry to tell the paint job, but your construction looks clean, even and detailed. Well done. Now, start dumping photos of your renders in this thread, you do great work and we need to see it!
yeah, sorry the pic's blurry, my little sister isn't much of a photographer :/

I'll probably post better pics and renders later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back