Mass Effect 2 Templates Have Arrived

Discussion in 'Non-Halo Costumes and Props' started by Ithica, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Private Jenkins

Private Jenkins

Chernobyl this is great, i am assuming these are in the .pdo format? When I download them I'm not able to print... maybe its on my end and I don't have the IT skills required,,, or I'm just a dumby?

2. Chernobyl

Chernobyl

The files are in PDF and PDO, depending on the pack you download. PDF should print from your computer with no issues - most web browsers feature an in-built PDF viewer. As for PDO, try the latest version of Pepakura Designer.

3. Private Jenkins

Private Jenkins

Maybe i missing something here, but when i click on the Mass Effect N7 Foam Templates, and i download them, all i see are .PNG files.
    is that what you find? again i could be missing something here. and its probably something super easy, and ill feel really dumb when it hits me but I don't see PDF's

4. Chernobyl

Chernobyl

Oh. Yeah, that also sounds right - I haven't looked into those files in a while, but you can also print PNGs.

5. Cpl Shepard

Cpl Shepard

Very cool, looking forward to doing a blood dragon helmet for my wall.

6. HanSoloNZ

HanSoloNZ Recruit

Since none of the links I have found including those above, seem to work, if anyone else is looking for templates. I found these Mass Effect N7 Armor Template.rar

7. bestellen

bestellen Recruit

Great templates, starting my own