Mesh's ODST BDU Mk2 (Camouflage MTP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up some stuff yesterday,

CuXIA1X.jpg

Next con for me is tomorrow, need last minute suggestions asap!!

Attachments

• CuXIA1X.jpg
    CuXIA1X.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 227
Sorry for the triple post (REPLY TO ME DAMMIT), but I just had these photos from a shoot I went to 2 months ago xP

OrTbnEy.jpg

kyq4Hh2.jpg

N6kyGAd.jpg

71o01L5.jpg

o3NsojE.jpg

As you can see the suit is different in places to my last updates, I should have some great pictures soon to show you of the most up to date version :D

Attachments

• OrTbnEy.jpg
    OrTbnEy.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 227
  • kyq4Hh2.jpg
    kyq4Hh2.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 218
  • N6kyGAd.jpg
    N6kyGAd.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 233
  • 71o01L5.jpg
    71o01L5.jpg
    338.2 KB · Views: 210
  • o3NsojE.jpg
    o3NsojE.jpg
    523.3 KB · Views: 221
FANGS mothmonty Masterchief0624
Please don't shout at me for tagging you, I can't apply for Deployment yet so I don't want to bog you down with another app,
In my last one you mentioned I had no knee pads, would these be okay to buy and use as is? Or would I have to modify them?
pro-force-hard-shell-knee-pads-hmtc.jpg

Again please excuse the tag, I know it's cheeky, but do you have any suggestions for me? And what tier this would be as it is right now? I want it to be the best I can get it for when I hit deployment age.

Cheers all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mesh those knee pads could be modified for a halo reach marine but don't really resemble the ODST knee armor.
If you can shape those knee pads to look like ODST knee plates then do so. You can use them under you armor to add bulk. I hope that answers your question.

You will need to have all of the armor pieces used in a reference image from the Halo Universe. So a generic ODST from the ODST game would need:
Chest
Collar (front/back)
chest
back
shoulders

Halo Reach ODST have slightly different armor pieces.

My advice would be to pick a version of ODST that you want to do and mimic it as best as you can.
gauntlets
elbows
thighs
cod
butt piece
ab pieces
shins/calves
boot caps
Helmet

Mesh - tagging us is actually the best way to reach us other than via PM so no need for apologies.

Mesh if you could perhaps put a some foam on top of those knees pads to reference the shape of the ODST armor then you would be golden. :)

IT's me!
SO I've started buying some stuff, and my most recent was a Padded MOLLE belt and a MOLLE pouch to go around my Abdomen. I also got a new undershirt, (it's the newer light weight version of what I already had), and here's the first time I've worn it in about 3 weeks :D
It's not the best photo, and please ignore my face, I was annoyed at my mums incapability of taking a picture on my phone, despite her being a tech whizz!
Diqb27w.jpg

I am looking to replace the trousers now, due to the colour mismatch. I don't want to go back to the old shirt as it was an Arctic Issue shirt, and as such I got very warm. I don't want to use Camouflage underneath as it blends in too much, unless anyone knows of a very simplistic neutral camo set? I quite like the look of the 'Coffee Stain Camo' used by the US in desert regions, any ideas if they'll mesh well?

Attachments

• Diqb27w.jpg
    Diqb27w.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 203
Helllllooooooooooooooo Afterlife!!!!

I'm not actually dead, I don't check here as much as I should is all x.x
I am way more active on my Facebook Page and the European 405th Facebook group! Also, if you want to add me on Facebook (If I haven't found you and added you >:-D) then drop me a message here ;)

Anyway, here is my latest outing! :D I have a new helmet for the time being, it's only temporary (But it will be temporary for a short while). I tried to replicate the Camo, but you saw how well it went :p
vd6kxXI.jpgsl8kY9F.jpgwP34C37.jpg
Fi4l9ss.jpggdNFOeM.jpgJquI3GH.jpg
I1H6RCc.jpg7kyvVGR.jpgnlhFrJ8.jpg
XVnZEtw.jpg

Any questions? Shoot! :p

Great photos, Mesh! :D
You did a great job on the helmet! I adore that you left out some areas black or gray. :)

Don't drink too much or there will be an emergency ODST drop near a toilet ;)

That looks amazing! What did you use for the armor? Also, this is just me, but I think that new helmet looks pretty cool with the armor. Keep up the awesome work!

Thank you both! There's a Con this weekend and I've hopefully got tommorow booked off work so I can do the new paint scheme... (Last minute much?)
I'm also going to be able to show you something very nice tommorow too! :D

Looking good Mesh! Great photos.

"I don't know what is weirder - that you're fighting a stuffed animal, or that you seem to be losing." - Suzie

Mesh,The suit looks FANTASTIC!!!! Great job. Pic of you just chilling w/ the helmet off is my fav. Need some dirt on the face and combat damage and you could pass for a "Real Combat" soldier just waiting till the shooting starts up again in some hot zone. Fantastic!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back