My 1st Year Anniversary of 405th

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentflorida

Jr Member
Hey guys, wow it doesn't even feel like a year at all. I just want to thank everyone on the 405th. The past year this website and everyone here have helped me a lot. I feel pretty good talking to everyone. I am glad that you all have been part of my life even if it is virtual. I'm thankful for the ones that are here for me and the ones that were here but aren't anymore. I joined the 405th to just receive files but it became something so much more, something beautiful. I started my build projects to cope with boredom as well as to put my mind somewhere else than on the divorce my parents were going through. You guys were always there. I haven't got far on my builds much but my head is definitely out of the divorce thanks to all of you. I love helping others here and being helped at the same time. I love the communication we all input into this forum or website from all corners of the world. So thank you all. I am more than happy to be a member and a part of the 405th. Anytime, Anywhere. I will continue my research to help the 405th in any way I can.

Congrats on the first year, just keep building momentum and in no time at all the build will be finished.

Happy Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back