Need a file unfolded? I'll do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drcrter

So I've been pepping stuff for awhile and I'm offering to unfold files for people. I know how much of a pain it can be to get a file that you've been searching for forever and finding that it hasn't been unfolded yet so I'll unfold that file for you. You can either post in this thread if you want or you can PM me it if you don't want it shared. I will not distribute any of the files I unfold for you unless you give me the permission. Two requests though: Don't send me like 30 files and say something like "I need it in four days". I'm just a kid guys, I don't have that kind of time; And secondly, don't give me ridiculously complicated models. I will take a crack at them but if it is either taking up too much of my work time or it's just too damn complicated, I'll send it back with a note giving a reason as to why it isn't unfolded. Oh, and did I forget to mention, IT'S FREE??? just don't abuse me, or I will be forced to start charging.

Happy pepping everybody,
drcrter

Well, Crimmson just released the incineration cannon, and the scattershot from halo 4. I would definitely like to a crack at pepping these! And Drcrter thank u for offering your time!.

I found the files you mentioned SavedbyGraceG12 and I will be starting on unfolding them tomorrow. I am unsure of how long it will take me but I will be sure to get back to you ASAP with the unfolded files along with a copy of said files to Crimmson himself.

So I've been pepping stuff for awhile and I'm offering to unfold files for people. I know how much of a pain it can be to get a file that you've been searching for forever and finding that it hasn't been unfolded yet so I'll unfold that file for you. You can either post in this thread if you want or you can PM me it if you don't want it shared. I will not distribute any of the files I unfold for you unless you give me the permission. Two requests though: Don't send me like 30 files and say something like "I need it in four days". I'm just a kid guys, I don't have that kind of time; And secondly, don't give me ridiculously complicated models. I will take a crack at them but if it is either taking up too much of my work time or it's just too damn complicated, I'll send it back with a note giving a reason as to why it isn't unfolded. Oh, and did I forget to mention, IT'S FREE??? just don't abuse me, or I will be forced to start charging.

Happy pepping everybody,
drcrter

I agree with the Scattershot. That would be nice to do. Maybe just a LD to start.:)

Gamertag: RYNOx666

Would you be up for doing a foam unfold?

You give me a file, and I'll do it.

And on the topic of the scattershot, I am starting to work on it and the size of the gun in-game is about one meter. I will be unfolding this file at this scale unless someone wants to tell me otherwise.

1 meter should be fine. If that seems a little to big for some. They can always decrease the scale by 10%. For the sliced halo4 Battle rifle that i first printed out was about the same size. It looked way to big. I actually decreased by 10% twice. Which ended up being a 20% decrease in the size of the scale. And if I'm not mistaken, each time you decrease, your taken off about 2 inches on the length. As always, the numbers adjust to where they need to be when scales are being changed. A meter being almost being 39 1/2 inches. Scaling down left me with 34 1/2 inches. Hope this helps someone. Drcrter, don't worry about the time frame, you offering your own time to do it is enough. Thanks!

Alright SavedbyGraceG12 thank you and from how it's looking now, it's a high resolution gun so there will most likely be some small pieces but it will be a good project.

Ferret304 I believe I might have a foam unfold of the reach GUNGNIR helmet already so I'll take a quick look around my laptop and if I don't find it, I'll get that unfolded real quick.

You give me a file, and I'll do it.

And on the topic of the scattershot, I am starting to work on it and the size of the gun in-game is about one meter. I will be unfolding this file at this scale unless someone wants to tell me otherwise.

1 meter sounds great. There are some details that may be complicated. I am looking forward too this unfold. Good luck.:)
terysequ.jpg

Gamertag: RYNOx666

Attachments

• terysequ.jpg
    terysequ.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 229
1 meter sounds great. There are some details that may be complicated. I am looking forward too this unfold. Good luck.:)

Yeah so far on the unfold it looks like there may be a few *cough* a lot *cough* small pieces, just saying.

Crimmson Also did the Halo 4 Rocket Launcher. I got super busy and don't have time to work on it........ :(

How's the scattershot coming along?

It's coming along pretty good I'm almost done neatly unfolding the front half.

I did the HD rip of the rocket launcher in 8 parts. Only unfolded as I started. The drums are the only thing unfolded. The rest will need unfold The one crimson did left out some details. The unfolded part that did will need a rearrange since I saved over it by accident.

I'll try to get some work done on this but right now I'm putting a lot of effort into the scattershot.

Ferret304 I found that foam unfold for the GUNGNIR helmet and I will be PMing that to you shortly.

Hey so, I know this thread hasn't been posted in in a while, but I was wondering if SavedbyGraceG12's request for the scattershot unfolding was made public, and if so, was it completed and whare can I find it? Thank you for your time in reading this, and happy costume/prop construction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back