Non Halo but Colonial Regiment friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtdives2424

Division Scheduler and Keeper of Con Lists
Member DIN
S2424
Not sure if anyone would be interested but I've run the Tough Mudder Tri-State twice so far. They have already posted the 2016 schedule and was wondering if anyone else runs it? We could run as a team. Locations and dates I would be available to make:

Philly, Sunday May 22nd at Plantation Field, Coatesvil PA

Long Island, Sunday July 24 Old Bethpage Restoration Village, Old Bethpage NY

Tri-State Sunday October 9th Racyway Park, Englishtown NJ

There are other locations but these are the closest to me but will to go out a bit further if we get a team together somewhere.

If you don't know what a Tough Mudder is, it'll probably kill ya (Jokeing). 10-12 miles running through mud/dirt and about 25 -30 obstacles. Not a race.......but the ultimate goal is to finish. How cool would it be to run w/ a 405th Colonial Regimental flag? Matching shirts w/ our logo on them?

download.jpg

I've run it twice so far. Looking for #3. Interested?

Lots of reads but no replies. Is this thing on......tap...tap.....tap.......Can you hear me in the back?

I read, just I know I support it. I wish that I could do it. Sadly I can't

i am up in New England and have done some up here. I can't pull off any midatlantic events this year (or probably new england even) as we are moving in may. Rather intensive operation now that we've added kids to the mix... Have fun though and embrace the suck. I love those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back