Soft Parts ODST & Reach foam armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xav kitsune

I have been working off and on for the last couple of months on this ODST build. this was commissioned of me to do and the only reason I have for it not getting don is my other job as a roofing contractor's aide and a farm labourer have had me too tired to work on this. I had last week off and I hope to get this week off so I can finish it asap. here is what I have so far:

IMG_1656.JPG

IMG_1657.JPG

IMG_1659.JPG

IMG_1670.JPG

IMG_1671.JPG

IMG_1672.JPG

Re: ODST foam armor

that's a nice build, are you planning to paint it or just assemble it?

paint it black. hell even when the client says they will paint it themselves I still seal it for them.

I think that'll look good especially with a black paint coat

last pic update for today, new method of re-enforcment. all the darker patches are 1/4 mm fabric(old pair of sweat pants legs I cut off and washed a few times) saturated with hot glue on the rough side, placed over stress seams.

IMG_1675.JPG

I have a small update to this, though I hope to have more this week, as well as a extra prop for a recent armor.

IMG_1676.JPG

Looks really good I used the same files for mine. Being chubby I had to add a little here and there but it was easy to figure out. Keep up the great work.

this is a commission but base armor minus the helm and pack are 600$ + shipping.

the ODST armor was finished and shipped out back in October(finished in August but did not have time to ship out due to college, and I have started on a new suit for myself, another Spartan III suit, which so far the chest is about 95% built and here are the progress pics:

IMG_1728.JPG

IMG_1733.JPG

IMG_1734.JPG

IMG_1735.JPG

IMG_1739.JPG

IMG_1740.JPG

IMG_1746.JPG

IMG_1749.JPG

IMG_1751.JPG

IMG_1757.JPG

not as much on here, I also post on a furry site as it has my largest viewer base, but I stopped physically showing my face on there as I am not the character that is the face of that page.

IMG_0194.JPG

IMG_0195.JPG

IMG_0196.JPG

IMG_0198.JPG

bigger update, only things left to finish are the thighs, shins, boot covers, and helmets, either finish my gungnir or build a fourth JFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back