pep files wont open please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

palehorse

ok so im hoping someone out there answer answer this. ive gone back to the old site to download some of the old pep files. and it tells me they are downloaded but then when i try to open then on my pepakura it says failed to open file or data not found. im on 2 different computers. and i have recon helmet from the gen-2 on one computer already and its opens just fine on my pep. but i just now tried to download the same recon helmet on my other computer and its did download but it will not open in my pepakura designer or viewer. im using version 4.0.3 i havealso tried on pep 3. any help would be great thank you

I'm getting the same thing for certain files. Unsure as to what is causing the problem other than the files on the site may have been corrupted. Unfortunately, there's probably nothing we can do until the files are re-uploaded onto the new site.

To my knowledge, the files haven't been corrupted. If you need assistance with a specific file, it would be helpful to provide us with the information so that we can check it out and see if there is a resolution.

I'm getting the same error message. I think it has something to do with the recent update to Pep Designer.

What i have found is this:

If i download with opera or Firefox its a no go, file downloads as a document only with the option to open with certian programs, i pick one still no go as it is in document form only. Doesnt matter where i download it from.

Two. If i download with regular internet broswer, i can pick to open it with blender, noesis, or pepakura or save it as an obj. Everything works fine. It doesnt matter if i got the file here or else where.

Three. I believe if you are on win10 it tries to block you due to micrsoft wanting you to use 3mf or something like that is a 3rd problem i ran into as well.

My experience on a win 7 os and win 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back