Pepakura/Model Requests: Second Edition

Was wondering if I could get some help with a game great sword called Epeolatry. I want to build a life size one for cosplay at Vanafest. Its from the game Final Fantasy 11. I have the ObJ file for it and i have tried to assemble before with no luck. It seems things overlap by chance. Could i get some help fixing the folds etc so i can properly build this thing? file from me. Id greatly appreciate the help. ive researched tons and im just not sure where to start. Think im in over my head alittle bit.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r87fhvn5arggmru/AACIrK3wUEB9bSPFoOZQhmG_a?dl=0&preview=epeolatry.obj
The link is to my OBJ file. If someone could even just take a look at it and push me in the right direction on my own that would be nice. I dont mind having to learn/study to unfold this properly.

just checking since its been awhile, does anyone have linna's hardsuit pep file?
jxsF07N.jpg

Does anyone have low resolution files for Skyrim's banded iron armor? Under the iron armor tab of Skyrim in the file archive, I can only find the helmet.
IronArmorSkyrim.jpg

Hi. I've got a bit of an unusual request for an armor permutation of HAZOP that doesn't officially exist. It was created or found by a modder for XCOM 2, link to the Workshop page: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=659977908

I have some reference images from the mod itself of the helmet.

TND9NmA.jpg

5AuKvMN.jpg

ymaGRqY.jpg

DHweOZb.jpg

kgWYNtx.jpg

ibbeIPN.jpg

Concept art of HAZOP for comparison:

4aa8727a2f80ec9e673cb019be9bcb02.jpg

The mod author claims that it was extracted from Reach if anyone wants to find it that way, but truthfully all I'd need is the two attachments by themselves. It would allow for more customization of the existing helmets in the Archives as well. Thanks for any help :)

Attachments

• 4aa8727a2f80ec9e673cb019be9bcb02.jpg
    4aa8727a2f80ec9e673cb019be9bcb02.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 362
So I haven't been able to find them, in the archives list anywhere, but I am actually looking for 2 separate things.

The first is the Viper helmet from Halo 5.
Second, the Cinder armor (sans helmet), also from Halo 5.

I want to create armor that looks like my Spartan, and those are what I use most often.

So I haven't been able to find them, in the archives list anywhere, but I am actually looking for 2 separate things.

The first is the Viper helmet from Halo 5.
Second, the Cinder armor (sans helmet), also from Halo 5.

I want to create armor that looks like my Spartan, and those are what I use most often.

Try the Raw Assets. You'll have to do some processing yourself, but the files are there.

That's a genius way for creating rotating joins. I especially like the fact that the botte neck is quite wide so it's less likely to rip the foam.

I am looking to continue my Reach ODST build. I hate to say, but I am a perfectionist and want every last detail to be perfect. Unfortunately that takes time when using pepakura.

That being said with the availability of 3D printers I would like to request, If at all possible, can we take some of the .OBJ files that where ripped for the reach ODST and convert them into more game accurate/ printable files. I don't know how hard this could be and with my lack of 3D modeling experience I don't know if it is even possible. If anyone is interested in contributing please DM me and I will share with you my collection of OBJ reach rips that I have found.

Thank you.

I have a request here for the Halo 5 Mark V helmet, as a pep file. A fan on DeviantArt redesigned it to look more like the combat evolved design.

http://i.imgur.com/g3wTOBn.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/sMMvvc4.jpg

If any reference images for the base Mark V alpha are required, I will provide as much as possible.

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back