Pepakura/Model Requests: Second Edition

oioi, ide like to put in 2 requests one being a bit of a hail mary :')
first ide ask if anyones willing to unfold the halo 4 infected spartan model i have in my 4shared folder (link in signature)
infected spartan.jpg

secondly i wondered if anyone has or is willing to model the artefact from halo 4 spartan ops
H4-RequiemArtifact-AltRender.png
H4-RequiemArtifact-Glow.png
Requiemartifact.png

cheers :)

Hello fellow cosplayers!

3 weeks from returning from Blizzcon, and I'm already prepping next year's cosplay!

I will be creating kind of an improvised version of tier 13 warrior:

C4PQPPPNPU0A1315407825299.jpg

And I am looking for a talented individual to help me out!

Before you get intimidated I actually only plan on pepping the head and shoulder pieces, the other pieces will be completely hand made.

Basically what I'm looking for is a talented Pepper/Scaler. I can provide the models for you, in friendly format, but unfolding and even worse, scaling, is not my forte!

Please PM me if you are interested, but fair warning, I know almost nothing about sizing pep armor, you you might need to tell me how/what to measure to give you the right measurements!

Thanks in advance, Dan.

PS: Not sure if this is against the rules, but lowkey Im willing to pay ;) PM me!

Hello,

I would like to make a request for the Destiny Iron Companion helmet. If it is not to much trouble could someone please help me with this request. Thank you.
ib-iron-companion-hood.jpg

Would anyone By any chance have obj file for Uber Soldat 1960 from Wolfenstein The new order?
15293396_1154453204671524_1814228195_o.jpg

Hello everyone, does anyone know the whereabouts of a Obj. file for a full set of armor. The armor I'm looking for is from the new StarWars movie Rogue One. The armor would be a Shore Stormtrooper. Thanks to whomever knows where to find it!

Hello everyone, does anyone know the whereabouts of a Obj. file for a full set of armor. The armor I'm looking for is from the new StarWars movie Rogue One. The armor would be a Shore Stormtrooper. Thanks to whomever knows where to find it!
Search for this gruop on facebook: Rogue One: Shoretrooper & Deathtrooper Armor & discussion
Here there is one that has modelled the whole armor and blaster for 3d printing.

sure, i'll get to it soon!

it might take me a few days, though! i'll PM you and post it in a new thread. keep an eye out! :D
stay an active member!

Can anyone please send me Noble 6's chest? I need this one specifically because the one I have is missing a LOT of pieces. The one I have used to be part of the Noble 6 Complete Armor pack wich is kinda too simplistic for my taste. Also, I need the Halo reach Boots since the NSCA pack does not have them by default.

Untitled4-1.png.html

Thank you very much!

Hello everyone! I would like to ask for some help on my build, I cannot find any files for her. I have seen a couple of pictures of those who have done this cosplay, but not anything near what I want to accomplish. I need all armor that looks translucent. If you look closely, she has a bodysuit that I will be wiping up sometime next month. I plan to use either LED lighting or fiber optic lighting as a type of illumination, so I need to 3D print with translucent filament that I have already found. (I attached a pic of it for visual purpose.)I thought of doing a foam build, but it wouldn't look right. I am almost done with all research and looking to start soon! So, If someone is wiling to help I would really appreciate.
cortana006 back.jpgcortana 004.jpgcortana front.jpgtranslucent filament.jpg

cortana 004.jpg cortana006 back.jpg cortana front.jpg

If you could, I need the file for the security armor set in halo 5. the raw obj files on the old file archive are broken and it wont open.

Last edited:
I need some help......a few months back I somehow came across a member here working on an M7 that was 3D Printable. Zip file at the time was 405th-M7-V1. I started printing it this weekend and after being about 2/3rds done I noticed there's no forward grip handle. Sadly though I can't seem to find this guys thread to see if he ever got around to updating the thing or not.......and I can't seem to find it even when I try to search high and low. But I'm 99.9% certain I found his thread and file here. I"m completely at a loss.

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back