Pillar of Autumn Pepakura File?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobotChicken

My kid is looking for a Pillar of Autumn pep file for a school book report project. I thought I remember seeing something similar at the original Halo file database, but I can no longer access the old 4Shared folder due to a permissions change, the 405th File Archive has been dismantled (yet another brilliant decision), and the new Resources area of this site is still essentially empty. Does anybody have a Halcyon-class ship file they can send me so he can get started on it? Thanks.

a good person to ask is probably CPO mendez. he's been making that sort of thing.
Yeah I'd definitely talk to him as well. At the very least, you should check out his ship thread just to look at those things. If anyone has ship files, it's him.

Thanks, any link to said thread? Tried a search and only came up with a weapons thread. (I honestly didn't expect the Search to be useful anyway.) Navigating this new site is a total pain in the ass compared with the previous layout.

Well, despite looking very awesome, those are 3D prints and he's selling castings rather than offering Pepakura model downloads. $120 is outta the park for a 6th grade book report prop.

Well, despite looking very awesome, those are 3D prints and he's selling castings rather than offering Pepakura model downloads. $120 is outta the park for a 6th grade book report prop.
Did you pm him and ask? I know he has 3d models, so maybe you could unfold it? Good luck to your son, I remember when I was in 6th grade I built what I imagined one of the houses in Laketown from the Hobbit would look like and I actually still have it today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back