Post requirement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDaMan

I've been somewhat of a lurker on these forums for like the past 3 years, about a year ago I made an account, never posted anything... But now I'm trying to make a thread in non-halo props, and I can't seem to post a new thread? Is there a post requirement before I can post there?

And, while I have your attention, I guess I should also ask where I should post looking to hire someone. I need a pep file maker, I am a quite talented 3D modeler, but scaling and unwrapping is tedious and takes a certain skill set I do not have. Any who, where would I post something like that? It is non-halo models I need pepped, so would it be in "Non-Halo"?

Thanks in advance, Dan.

Hey there, and welcome back! Glad to see you're posting with us, and I hope you'll stick around this time.

To post in places other than the New Members forum you'll need fifty or more posts - you'll be automatically graduated to the Full Member status when you hit this milestone. However, it's possible for me to move threads you make to the relevant section down the line, if you feel that they need to go there instead.

For your models, I would recommend posting in the Pepakura Requests thread and requesting somebody to unfold your work. If you're interested in setting up a thread to showcase your productions, I could (again) move a created thread to the relevant section for you. Just PM me if you need something done and I'll get on it at my earliest convenience.

Good luck with your projects!

Upvote 0
I've been somewhat of a lurker on these forums for like the past 3 years, about a year ago I made an account, never posted anything... But now I'm trying to make a thread in non-halo props, and I can't seem to post a new thread? Is there a post requirement before I can post there?

And, while I have your attention, I guess I should also ask where I should post looking to hire someone. I need a pep file maker, I am a quite talented 3D modeler, but scaling and unwrapping is tedious and takes a certain skill set I do not have. Any who, where would I post something like that? It is non-halo models I need pepped, so would it be in "Non-Halo"?

Thanks in advance, Dan.

I remember someone's email address that was dandaman. That's going back like thirteen years ago though. That's too creepy lol [emoji111]️[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back