Regarding Contact with 343 Industries

PerniciousDuke

RCO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S128
We had a little wrinkle recently where 343i contacted Division saying they were concerned about 405th members reaching out to 343i directly regarding costume related things. Please don't do that.

We (405th Staff) work very hard to maintain relations with 343i and MS employees. If you somehow get into direct contact with one yourself (maybe they've reached out to you directly in the past) you need to treat that like a one-way street. Even when I get a direct line I treat it like a life-or-death emergency contact. If you have something you want to run past 343i or MS that is 405th related or adjacent please contact me or Division Staff and we will pass it along.

No one is in trouble, but it is worth mentioning this after they reached out about it. We, as the Pacific Regiment, have the luxury of being in Halo's backyard. Let's not overstep our welcome.

EXAMPLE:

You hit it off with a 343i employee at an event in Seattle and wound up with their work email, they added you as a Discord friend or maybe you got their personal number because you said you were going to text them this awesome photo. That's great! You made a connection and had a unique experience.

The wrong thing to do is then months later, out of the blue, use that contact to pitch an idea or ask them a question about an upcoming event. We need to give them professional space and use the proper chain of command.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back