Regiment Meetup. Spring 2020 Idaho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angus314

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S314
Hello members of the mountain regiment based out of Idaho! We are working to make a regiment meetup in every area that the regiment reaches and I need some help. I am based out of Denver and can't be in every place at once. I need someone local to help me organize this event. We will be working to make a meetup of local members each quarter throughout the year. This thread is for the spring of 2020. If you are interesting in making this event a reality and meeting fellow 405th members please let me know! for now I'm going to be putting these placeholders until I get more information. Please don't be shy!

Who:
Were: Idaho
When: March, 2020
What to bring: Bring your helmet but not your full armor. We will set up an armor cosplay event in the near future. If you don't have armor or a helmet? No sweat! Just bring yourself.

If you are interesting in being my main contact for planning this event, please leave a comment below and I will send you a personal message. I am excited to get this in gear.

Thanks!
-Angus314

As much as I do NOT want to say this, I am cancelling the meetup. I wish all of us could stay home, safe, and not run the risk of ANY disease exposure, much less covid-19. If you don't have to leave, don't, and wash with SOAP, not hand sanitizer, frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back