Regiments

Agent NJ

Hello! I’m new to this 405th stuff and it looks very cool and all but I’m confused on the regiments.

Can anyone please list all the regiments and what areas they cover?

Or, redirect me to where I could find such information.

Because, Im in NJ and can’t find anything about an eastern regiment. Or would that be the mountain reg? Or the colony reg, would that even include areas like Guam or Puerto Rico area?

Hey Agent NJ, I suggest you read the New Recruit and Membership FAQs.

The New Recruit section covers the regiments and the areas that they cover.

Upvote 1
Hello Agent! You will eventually fall into the Colonial Regiment, which covers Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, and Delaware, but in order to qualify, you need to be a member of the 405th for 90 days which you're getting close to, and have made 50 post here on the forums. We have a few FAQs that'll answer most of your questions.

Upvote 1
Awesome! Thank y’all for taking the time to help me. Upon reading both FAQs I realized those island territory peeps don’t got a reg for their own. Someone should make one for all of them as a collective, I think that would be cool.

Upvote 0
This wouldn't be in the FAQs because it's staff level, but there are requirements for forming a Regiment. The Caribbean would make an awesome regiment I'm sure, but without people to fill it, it's kinda a non starter. Guam would probably fall under the purview of the Pacific Regiment, at least as a starting point, but we have processes to spin them into their own thing if they ever grew large enough for it. The Regiments we do have are not the ones we'll have forever. Heck, when I joined the 405th we didn't have Regiments at all. For now, we wait for our island brothers and sisters to join us.

Upvote 0
Man that’s crazy, no regs!? Ya, hopefully that does happen, only time can tell right? Anyway, thanks again for taking the time to read and reply, have an awesome day!

Upvote 0
This thread is more than 10 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back