Requesting assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordhood32

One of my friends who's almost done with his tour in the US marines, is a massive halo fan, back in the day we clocked hours on halo 3 and ODST and Reach, he recently got himself an ODST tattoo done, as a welcome home present I'd like to build him a suit of ODST, problem is I lack a 360 now, what I need help with is references to work on to make sure it's spot on, if I remember currctly he rocked a Dutch with me, gray and red, could someone kindly supply me with pictures

Thank you in advance

Hood out
- posting this here cause he can't see in this division-

Your best bet will be google for reference images. Most of the assets here are models. I would search the threads for ODST. Sean Bradley makes a great ODST Kit, so you could buy that, and concentrate on the paint alone and strapping. that is of course unless you are set on constructing it yourself!

Your best bet will be google for reference images. Most of the assets here are models. I would search the threads for ODST. Sean Bradley makes a great ODST Kit, so you could buy that, and concentrate on the paint alone and strapping. that is of course unless you are set on constructing it yourself!
I'm dead set on building it myself so I know that it will hold up no offense meant to Sean Bradley just don't know how well his kits hold up, don't want to give t to my friend and it to break on him. As for google I have tried that method and I couldn't find the angles to get the best detail, as I plan to sink the details in,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back