SavedbyGraceG12 UNFOLD PORTFOLIO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great archive and thanks for the help you have no idea how impossible it is to find the Archillies helm

Your very welcome DH! I had the Archilles forearm Unfolded but it got lost. I was about to save some progress on it, then my computer ran out of juice. It totally destroyed the file. Not sure if your trying to do the whole Archilles armor? Sucks having to start a Unfold all over again, lol.

Your very welcome DH! I had the Archilles forearm Unfolded but it got lost. I was about to save some progress on it, then my computer ran out of juice. It totally destroyed the file. Not sure if your trying to do the whole Archilles armor? Sucks having to start a Unfold all over again, lol.

no not really, im pretty new to the forum with the intent on just having a massive collection of video game props and replicas; specifically from halo and destiny. but sorry you had to loose a file like that, ive only tried to make my own armor once in pepakura and for weeks i was sitting in front of a computer screen making the vault of glass titan boots when i turned in my rolly chair and knocked down my lap topand pulled some wires. long story short i have immense admiration for the creators and artists on this sight.

DH Guava Deth

That sucks. I hear ya on that one.:facepalm Really the people that deserve it the most is 343 studios, and those who have gained access to the files, and then have provided them here for other members to use. [MENTION] Chernobyl[/MENTION] deserves a big thanks for her time in getting the files organized, and uploaded to the site!

That sucks. I hear ya on that one.:facepalm Really the people that deserve it the most is 343 studios, and those who have gained access to the files, and then have provided them here for other members to use. Chernobyl deserves a big thanks for her time in getting the files organized, and uploaded to the site!

wow man that is great! I was completely unaware of the archive until you mentioned it. It's fantastic just the shear size and amount of files in this thing. Chernobyl must super dedicated to have organized something on this scale. But out of curiosity I was wondering if you knew of anyone i could message or a specific thread to post on to request something made in pep and unfolded. currently i dont have the Patience and Time:lol (sorry for the horrible pun) but mostly because i'm not very talented at creating templates on the program. I was hoping someone could create the destiny golden loot chest. i wanted something meaning full and memorable to put my xbox inside of.

Attachments

• Untitled_zpsu0dlikpq.jpg
    Untitled_zpsu0dlikpq.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 245
  • Untitled_zpsrfc89nbg.png
    Untitled_zpsrfc89nbg.png
    368.5 KB · Views: 252
Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to be of help! On a side note, it looks like the MENTION tool isn't working. It's been acting up for me also. Don't know what the reason is for it not working. Anyways, be sure to show some pics! Enjoy!

Glad to be of help! On a side note, it looks like the MENTION tool isn't working. It's been acting up for me also. Don't know what the reason is for it not working. Anyways, be sure to show some pics! Enjoy!

The mention tool has been working for me. It can be tricky though with numbers and special characters especially spaces. Tanner forgot the letter d in your name.

Nice work on the unfolds by the way. :thumbsup 457 pieces is going to be a challenge, but well worth it in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey can you unfold the XV-27 shifting forearm into a foam form? if you can please get back to me!
i also have a couple more if you can do.

Hey can you unfold the XV-27 shifting forearm into a foam form? if you can please get back to me!
i also have a couple more if you can do.

I much as I'd like to help with a foam unfold, foam Unfolds aren't my strong suit. Also, sorry for the late reply didn't see you mention my name in your comment. If you ever need to catch someone's attention in a comment that you've posted, put @ right in front of there screen name.;)

Also, I've noticed that you might have created 2 threads in your first few weeks here. Mainly asking for files. Which is fine to ask for files, but we have a thread specifically for that. It can be found in the Halo 3d Modeling section. First thread at the top of the page.:) Your more than welcome to place requests there. Also, helps keep clutter out with random threads that are there just asking for files, and questions.

Hopefully other new members will heed this advice to. Go luck with your quest to find the files that you need, and welcome to the 405th!(y)

SBG

SavedbyGraceG12
Thanks for the reply! Sorry about those threads, and do you know anybody who can help me with the unfold?
Kind regards, Nolan.

Sorry. Your best bet would be to post your request in the request thread. Or maybe someone will see your request here also. I know that there is tutorials on how to unfold for paper, but for foam I'm not sure. If there is, then there isn't really a steep learning curve, when comes to using the Pepakura Designer program. Best of luck my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back