SBG's Halo 4 MC build.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to the site and I have to say this is a very impressive build. I will have to go over this thread a few times before I start my build.

I know, as silly as this looks, but what ya want? Lol, just didn't have a mirror low enough to get a good shot of the leg. Could you imagine if I would of slipped, and fell!? Bye, bye leg armor!
View attachment 226332

View attachment 226334
Think that I'm gonna redo the shin. Increase the height about a inch. What you guys think?
Looks good! Yeah you should make it bigger, chief has gundam like legs. The thigh armor isn't that big but his shin armor is supposed to be taller than the thigh giving him the bulky RECTANGULAR look.

I think if you had fallen, the armor would be the least of your worries. But it does look good. Great job.

MasterChief7117
Thanks 7117! Lol, I already scaled them up.

Dirtsen
Least of my worries! I don't wanna have to re-pep something if I don't have to. Speaking of re-pepping things........ cough, cough. Just saying, lol! Love ya man, with PerniciousDuke 's help, your new helm is looking Papeesheeswoosh!

Now the reason for an update, huge thanks to Philip Shinner! (AKA EVAkura)

Just came in the mail today!
IMG_20170321_125626.jpg

Make sure to check out his Facebook page, to any of you that hasn't seen it! Just type in Evakura Armor in the search bar.

More surprises to come, stay tuned!

Last edited:
Oh great.......not only taking potshots at me....you're mixing up the Dirts!!! You commented to the wrong Dirt-person........ Now I know where you live......and will be sending you a ton of junk mail.......obscure catalogs........empty boxes.........inappropriate magazine subscriptions..........Ok just joking but I would edit your pic to not include your address......I'm just paranoid like that......Dam that spine armor looks good!!!

Oh great.......not only taking potshots at me....you're mixing up the Dirts!!! You commented to the wrong Dirt-person........ Now I know where you live......and will be sending you a ton of junk mail.......obscure catalogs........empty boxes.........inappropriate magazine subscriptions..........Ok just joking but I would edit your pic to not include your address......I'm just paranoid like that......Dam that spine armor looks good!!!
you kinda just shot yourself in the foot mate,. i never noticed the addresses before you mentioned it , i was too busy looking at the spine armor. thanks for the address, ill just order some really weird things on amazon and ship them to you.....Just Kidding, that would get expensive after a while.

you kinda just shot yourself in the foot mate,. i never noticed the addresses before you mentioned it , i was too busy looking at the spine armor. thanks for the address, ill just order some really weird things on amazon and ship them to you.....Just Kidding, that would get expensive after a while.

That is why junk mail is free!!!! SavedbyGraceG12, you like Better Homes & Garden and Good-housekeeping magazines right?

mblackwell1002
Does that subscription come with a 3d printed MC helm?

Dirtdives
Lol, I'm gonna blame that one my phone's auto-texting! I thought your name was Jefferey?

MasterSensei
Why do I get the feeling that you like to play house wife?

Phil is a legend! Just wanted show off his autograph, he might be famous one day. And for Dirtdives sake, cropped the photo, lol!

Guys, if ya mail me something. Write me a check, I'll put it to good use.

Last edited:
Yup, it's entertainment while you're waiting ;) I mean, If I were to receive some popular science magazines, I'd be pretty happy; but it's the junkmail I hate. That's why I would never send myself a magazine, but I'd definitely send you one. :lol: The best part is: You can never unsubscribe! you will always get junkmail, for the rest of your life!:p

why'd you crop the pic?!
But...Dirtdives wanted to send you some good housekeeping tips! :cry:

Last edited:
just do it, Dirtdives . he'll have to forward all his mail anyway. either he forwards stuff individually (which is a pain), or he does it all at once. if it's the latter, well, you get the idea.

PLus, he needs to know how to improve his new home!;)

Well....to be honest, I wasn't going to be sending home improvement catalogs.......More along the lines of stuff that would be alarming to the neighbors........:D. I know.....I know.....Bad DD!!!....Bad DD!!!

Ouch! I don't know if his ego could survive that...new house, new neighbors, and then they see...the work of Dirtdives...*screaaam*

I did popular science cuz it's not super mean, it might actually be something he would look at, and I was sure to send him lots of junk mail.

do something not so mean!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back