Searching For Anyone In Athens,greece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

techstepman

seeing all the awesome props and costumes you guys make ... i think i found my calling!

BUT i wasnt lucky to be born in canada or the states so its kinda imposible for me to do it here in greece.

let me explain:here in greece we dont have big open places and huge suburbs like in north america so most people live in appartment buildings,all next to the other.we dont have big yards and stuff,or big garages.If im gonna start this thing i know i wont stop after my first Mjolnir.So im gonna need a premanent solution.

right now the only thing i can think of is renting a semi-basement appartment and turning it into a workshop...BUT i'll need ventilation systems with filters and stuff since Athens is a very densly populated area.there is also the noise issue...so even that idea is imposible cause i'll probably have visits from the police every 30 minutes for the noise of the tools and the fumes of the rezins and the plastics and everything...PLUS its extremely costly!

the only viable solution for me is to find other people from Athens , Greece who are in this hobby-bussiness who maybe are thinking the same things i'm thinking, people who already have workshops and already know how to use the materials (cause i just learns about this stuff yesterday that i registered) to teach me and help me.That will also minimise the costs since two wallets are better than one.

i made this thread in hope that there are other Greeks in the 405 community.Or someone might know someone who knows someone...i think you get my drift.

also that would be awesome cause that way i could start a new costume-prop making+cosplaying community here in greece...cause there are none.

yeah some times it really sucks to be me.

So if anyone knows anyone,PLEASE-PRETTY PLEASE HELP ME!!!

i KNOW that if i can make it work i wont be able to stop making cool stuff!all i need is to find some space with proper foundations to do that,and some people to share. cause the forums fine but ... its a lot better hanging out inperson with people too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back