Singapore Regiment

Status
Not open for further replies.

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
Guys! Check this out! Robert has been working with an outside team member of Art's on the logo and identity guide for Singapore and it's all finished.

LOOK AT THAT BEAUTIFUL LOGO!!

Thank you so much to Robb for his endless amounts of work for this community! I hope the Regiment loves it as much as I do!

Guys! Check this out! Robert has been working with an outside team member of Art's on the logo and identity guide for Singapore and it's all finished.

View attachment 269471

LOOK AT THAT BEAUTIFUL LOGO!!

Thank you so much to Robb for his endless amounts of work for this community! I hope the Regiment loves it as much as I do!
I have actually been working with one of my fellow members, Colonial Member and my Asst. Graphic Artist Recon Assassin. His efforts really helped shape the direction of this logo. A special thanks to our newest team member for the assist! Lots of great things on the rise!

I have actually been working with one of my fellow members, Colonial Member and my Asst. Graphic Artist Recon Assassin. His efforts really helped shape the direction of this logo. A special thanks to our newest team member for the assist! Lots of great things on the rise!
I was happy to be a part of the creation of this awesome Singapore Regiment logo. Robb made my part easy. Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back